darmah59
darmah59
5/25/21 1:09 p.m.

Porsche 944 Turbo Drivers Education or SCCA car. 
Huge list of updates and performance improvements all done by Steinel Autowerks in Cleveland
The include
- Upgraded turbo and race exhaust, including adjustable boost
-928 S4 Brakes and Ducts
-New transmission with Quaife differential
- Extensive engine work for reliability and performance done by Steinels in Cleveland
-Dual adjustable coil over shocks front and rear
- Two sets of wheels
-Full roll cage
-Race Seats with 5 point harnesses
- Adjustable camber plates
-Adjustable sway bars
- Have lots of spares and interior parts that come with car

This car is fast and ultra reliable, and very competitive has done a 1 min 42 sec at Mid Ohio. 
Have receipts for work and upgrades done by Steinel's 

$15,000.

docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
5/25/21 2:16 p.m.

Sounds like an interesting car and I know Steinels does fabulous work. 

You may want to include more than just one picture of your throttle cable in your ad tho...

dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) Dork
5/25/21 10:11 p.m.

But it does have a nice throttle cable :-)

docwyte
docwyte PowerDork
5/26/21 8:30 a.m.

In reply to dherr (Forum Supporter) :

Clearly!  It's a huge selling point to know that the car has a nice throttle cable.

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
5/26/21 11:24 a.m.

I think this is the  car:  http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/porsche/641432-drivers-ed-or-scca-car.html
It looks like a very nice,  well sorted example if that's the case.

drock25too
drock25too Reader
5/26/21 11:57 a.m.

$15,000 for the throttle cable and you get the rest for free. 

dyintorace
dyintorace PowerDork
5/26/21 1:53 p.m.
Cotton said:

I think this is the  car:  http://topclassiccarsforsale.com/porsche/641432-drivers-ed-or-scca-car.html
It looks like a very nice,  well sorted example if that's the case.

That's a new website for me. Is it some sort of aggregator site? Or auction site? Seems to have some cool cars on it. 

dherr (Forum Supporter)
dherr (Forum Supporter) Dork
5/26/21 3:44 p.m.

I have been searching for several cars recently and keep finding scams on so many of these aggregator sites. Same story each time, car is an amazing example, price is too low and the owner is out of the country, but having a company handle the sale that will deliver to my door and hold the funds in escrow for three days to make sure I am happy with my purchase. Pictures when you do a reverse search show that they stole them from the original seller/dealer/etc... months or years ago. Buyer beware!

Even the GT6 I just bought on Ebay, had a fake ad for it on another site using the ebay pics and misspellings and two different VINs. 

darmah59 if this is legit, you will need to give us more information and details as we should not have to search the internet for Porsche throttle cable pics to find it :-)

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
0mf2c0BM3n96KNzvfSHGf9aBy5DiZe37H4jqK0B9wwkbDr0fJqRh3KdonHRgU4iT