Peebers
Peebers
7/26/15 12:37 p.m.

Up for sale today is my 1990 Mazda Miata, I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle and while I love it I must part with it due to medical bills that keep falling in my lap. I purchased the vehicle in September '13 and so far have only put about 1200-1500 miles on it due to it not being my DD. It currently has about 162,xxx miles on the engine, which is still the original engine.

The Good:

5 Speed shifts great after the first 1st>2nd shift on a cold start. I've read that this is normal for most Miatas.

1.6l I4, I replaced the CAS o-ring and spark plugs/wires about 1.5 years ago. The infamous SNC problem was fixed in '93 by a dealership

It has wheels from a 1999-02 Sport, tires are in good condition with lots of tread.

Lowered on Koni Yellows

Aftermarket radio

Racing Beat intake

A/C blows nice cold air

I'd say overall the car runs great and I can easily see the engine going over 200k miles.

The Bad:

The soft top is missing the rear plastic window. When I got the car the bottom half of the window was detached, I got tired of it flapping in the wind and making a bunch of noise while driving and ripped it off. I have yet to replace it. Aside from the missing window I'd say the top is in fair condition.

The vehicle was in an accident prior to my ownership, there was only cosmetic damage. Up close you will see minor but noticeable differences in the white of different body panels. There are also small paint chips that you would find on any 25 year old car.

The trunk was scratched to the metal on a small spot in the center of it. This is due to the fact that I did not have a garage for the majority of my ownership of the vehicle and had to keep a tarp on it. One of the bungie cords I used to hold the tarp had a metal tip and scratched away the paint.

The glove box is detached from the dashboard. I was going over some speed bumps one day and it just fell right off. Haven't had a chance to re-attach it yet.

I'm asking $2k for the car, located in St. Pete FL. Please contact me on here, or via email at pgassler424@gmail.com

photo 1266504_10151936922343092_585155359_o.jpg  photo 20150720_162924.jpg  photo 20150720_162818.jpg  photo 20150720_162908.jpg

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
Vr1vq0ms9a5Nc6PaNtOXS5ZiEZUJhLoGlbXHOSqMNocdbR4Q4SFeQRwrq2ItlFXQ