JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
10/16/21 8:45 p.m.

1991 Honda Beat 93,000km (~58000 miles) BC coilovers Fujistubo Exhaust Mugen body kit. Newer top. Momo wheel and skunk2 shifter. Really fun little car. I don't need to sell but I also find I don't drive it as much as my other Kei because as I get older its a bit more challenging to get in and out of something so low. If you want a go-kart for the street this may just be for you.  Asking $9250, not entirely looking for trades but I wont rule anything out so try me :)

johndej
johndej Dork
10/16/21 8:57 p.m.

Tempting as I've always wanted a kei, what kinda price you thinking?

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
10/16/21 9:18 p.m.
johndej said:

Tempting as I've always wanted a kei, what kinda price you thinking?

My bad, totally forgot the pricing.  Asking $9250, not entirely looking for trades but always keeping an open mind.

vwcorvette (Forum Supporter)
vwcorvette (Forum Supporter) UberDork
10/16/21 10:51 p.m.

Oh my!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ PowerDork
10/17/21 7:19 a.m.

1977 Cadillac plus cash?  cheeky

Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter)
Pete Gossett (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
10/17/21 8:42 a.m.

In reply to ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ :

As long as you get a pic of them side by side please. 

scottdownsouth
scottdownsouth HalfDork
10/17/21 11:19 a.m.

Came here because I misread beat as beater left sad because I don't have the cash to buy

Cactus
Cactus HalfDork
10/17/21 11:26 a.m.

I have a buddy who imported one of these, sold it for a cappuccino (he's looking to trade up for an AZ1 some day). Nothing about these cars is big. From the cockpit to the engine fasteners, it's all tiny(he's 5'6"ish, so he fits way better than 6'2" me). Tons of fun on the street because you get to use almost the entire performance envelope and you won't be going fast enough to get a ticket.

If the driver's seat was "American size" I'd DD this in a heartbeat.

JThw8
JThw8 UltimaDork
10/17/21 3:43 p.m.
Cactus said:

If the driver's seat was "American size" I'd DD this in a heartbeat.

I'm 6ft and 250lbs and seat size is not an issue.  With the smaller Momo wheel its comfy.  Its just too damn low for my old ass to get in and out of these days :)

¯\_()_/¯ said:

1977 Cadillac plus cash?  cheeky

I am contemplating doing a luxobarge as my next build but I think Im aiming for something 60s vintage.

Cactus
Cactus HalfDork
10/17/21 9:34 p.m.

I hate to say it, but I've got a couple inches and 100# on you. I've driven one, it can happen, it's just not comfy.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
sSKFdnL8We7HFzApqtEFfQ2Bo38hxLvXd0hV9FskwuT1YuUBw1ukVr1qPM6odIQy