bmw88rider
bmw88rider Dork
7/13/15 11:22 a.m.

Mine totally affiliated.

A friend of mine is listing my old MR2 for sale on his lot. I'm helping him get the word out. You can ask me any questions on the car if you want but if you are looking to buy, go through him.

Here is some info on the car:

96K original miles. Texas car it's entire life. It's lived in the Austin area since new. Not a spec of rust on the entire car. Drives straight and true. There is a dent in the hood from something falling on it in the garage and the tach needs a new capacitor and is usually not accurate. It comes with the factory t-top sunshades and covers for storage. Has ABS and manual steering with a pretty smooth shifting 5 speed.

Maintenance: Hose from H and Hose from H jr. have both been replaced. New tie rods, Ball Joints, Koni Shocks, 93 turbo springs (Only mod) Timing belt has been replaced along with the rest of the drive belts. New O2 sensor, cap and rotor, plugs, and factory wires in last 5K. Passenger's side T-Top seals all replaced. Driver's side T-Top seals are included with the car. Alpine radio with Focal speakers in the door. AC Still blows cold.

http://www.texasautoranch.com/1991-Toyota-MR2/Used-Car/Austin-TX/6185669/Details.aspx

bmw88rider
bmw88rider Dork
7/20/15 12:17 p.m.

Talked to my buddy and it sold in 4 days. Heading up to Michigan. Someone in Michigan is getting a nice rust free MR2.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
HKSddEo2PyjRGby4kO4eLmpqgv6Bd7slnmgn1ztiQdmmOGG3DN5jtBgVt5lopyA6