HotNotch
HotNotch New Reader
9/7/21 9:58 p.m.

GRM Price: $4500

Linking PimpM3's thread here - my ownership starts on page 6

Link:https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/build-projects-and-project-cars/is-an-sr20-powered-egg-the-greatest-gastropod/151911/page6/

I bought this in Florida on vacation and drove it 1200 miles home as a Fly'n'Drive - car is stone cold reliable.  I've driven it quite a bit after I got it home and autox'd it also - it's a pretty potent package.

Selling to make room for a project car I've had my eye on for a long time that has recently come up for sale.

Would really like this to go to a GRM'r, so it's posted here first.  This car deserves a great home.

Things that have been done while in my care:

- replaced belt tensioner bolt

- I will be recharging the A/C this week.  Compressor kicks on, is cool but not cold. Compressor is new (replaced right before I took ownership) there was a suspect crimp connector in the wiring at the compressor so I repaired it and it has started working.

- replaced fuel sending unit with new unit to fix gas gauge

-suede dash cover (dash started to crack again after PimpM3's fix)

- replacement instrument panel dimmer switch (OEM one made gauges flicker)

- added an exhaust mount and replaced some blown exhaust gaskets

- reattached the rear bumper cover (had some missing hardware / push pins)

- fixed the center console lid

- replaced the AC relay

- cleaned the air filter

-Fixed the Radiator hold down with a rivnut and new bolt

-fixed the A/C (wiring issues)

- Replaced valve cover gasket and distributor O-ring gasket

-Replaced front end link bushings with new poly bushings.

Can provide more pictures as needed.  As stated, really want this thing to go to a good home (preferably a GRM'r)

Only minor issue is the the parking brake linkage on the RR caliper is sticky (parking brake, not the caliper slides itself)  I currently have the RR parking brake cable disconnected. Other than that, car doesn't need anything,

Car is located in St. Louis, Missouri.  Can deliver for expenses.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
YoNQtf4BlLr3hBqFYu4gGQCOTHp9azNIFSm3P3NzjzRoTBdzqtIcRX2iPjnVelZv