MINIzguy
MINIzguy HalfDork
6/26/19 9:13 a.m.

Would you consider trades for a 128i?

MINIzguy
MINIzguy HalfDork
6/26/19 11:31 a.m.

Dang, I'm also trying to keep my "wheels on the ground footprint" stagnant by not increasing it. If this is around after I sell the 128i, I'll still be interested. I think it'll be easier to have 2 E36's and swap parts when one breaks, than to have two different cars.

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke SuperDork
6/26/19 1:18 p.m.
MINIzguy said:

Dang, I'm also trying to keep my "wheels on the ground footprint" stagnant by not increasing it. If this is around after I sell the 128i, I'll still be interested. I think it'll be easier to have 2 E36's and swap parts when one breaks, than to have two different cars.

Not wanting to threadjack, but 128i for sale you say?

MINIzguy
MINIzguy HalfDork
6/26/19 1:40 p.m.
clutchsmoke said:
MINIzguy said:

Not wanting to threadjack, but 128i for sale you say?

Email me. ndrewchow at gmail. Maybe this whole car swap thing may work out

Dave M
Dave M Reader
7/3/19 6:05 a.m.

I'm interested! I'm also nowhere near Texas. I'll shoot you a PM.

Also, Minizguy, I'm also interested in the 128, and am somewhere near NJ. So I'll also send you a PM...

Dave M
Dave M Reader
7/20/19 7:10 p.m.

I'm still here! Still gotta wait for vacation to be over and sell my truck though.....

Revenelson
Revenelson New Reader
8/31/19 1:25 a.m.

Hey Russ!! What a huge coincidence!  I'm selling the car I bought from you when you bought this car!!  

After reading your description, I realized I need to up the quality on my ad information.

Good luck my friend, that is a great M3!

BTD
BTD Reader
10/3/19 2:21 p.m.

PM Sent

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
10/25/19 5:55 p.m.
russde said:

...hurry before I change my mind ;)

that is always the risk when selling an E36 M3.  i regret selling mine.

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
10/26/19 10:54 a.m.

This is one car I've kind of always wanted but never owned.  This one looks really nice.  

Turbine
Turbine Reader
10/27/19 8:01 p.m.

When I was buying my e36 m3, I went back and forth between coupes and sedans before ultimately going with a coupe. This is giving me serious buyer's remorse. 

AnthonyGS
AnthonyGS Dork
11/3/19 11:23 a.m.

In reply to russde :

It's a nice car.  I'd love to see interior shots.  If an equally clean 94 Laguna blue Miata with LSD rear interests you, I can make up the difference with cash.  I'm in Dallas so meeting or me driving there this month is a real possibility.

Dave M
Dave M HalfDork
1/24/20 8:40 p.m.

Did you ever sell this car? Just curious!

russde
russde Reader
1/25/20 3:01 p.m.

Nope, I just got tired of refreshing the listing only to get "I'm interested"...followed by crickets

Dave M
Dave M HalfDork
1/26/20 6:07 a.m.

Probably better to keep it anyway, at least from a fun-out-of-life standpoint!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
GuKzhEYgfXLApG2HPA4dgmRVEhM3zZhtmOzVZj2PSbvHIXajxRimSjnpY3pFX8a0