1 2
KyAllroad (Jeremy)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) PowerDork
1/30/19 9:05 p.m.

Looks like I’m flying to Florida next Friday to buy a car.  Plan is to get earliest flight possible down, get the car, head up as far as north Georgia for the night.  Saturday take it through the Dragon and on back to Kentucky to hand the keys over to the Mrs/SWMBO/TigerMom.  She’s excited about getting out of dailying a 2500 Suburban and “honey, let’s take the Jag” just sounds cool.

So which is more rare of my rides.  A QS Suburban.  A 3.6 4Motion Passat wagon.  Or a big engine AWD stick shift Jag?

dj06482
dj06482 SuperDork
1/30/19 10:03 p.m.

Glad to see it go to a good home!

Antihero
Antihero Dork
1/30/19 10:12 p.m.
KyAllroad (Jeremy) said:

Looks like I’m flying to Florida next Friday to buy a car.  Plan is to get earliest flight possible down, get the car, head up as far as north Georgia for the night.  Saturday take it through the Dragon and on back to Kentucky to hand the keys over to the Mrs/SWMBO/TigerMom.  She’s excited about getting out of dailying a 2500 Suburban and “honey, let’s take the Jag” just sounds cool.

So which is more rare of my rides.  A QS Suburban.  A 3.6 4Motion Passat wagon.  Or a big engine AWD stick shift Jag?

My wife wants one as well

TR7
TR7 Reader
1/31/19 7:59 a.m.

These are great little cars. I miss the one I had, and it was only a lowly 2.5. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
QZzZFcN5XtBHKHU7vWLG81PG5dFtDZnWLsIuM5BixqQGFK0cY7afKoX3x5n5NZoK