flexi
flexi New Reader
9/10/16 3:40 p.m.

Need to make room in the driveway, so as much as it pains me, I'm selling my 2002 Bugeye. Completely stock, save for the Rota rims you see in the picture. Has factory skid plate, but have not raced or abused it. Have a set of original rims and snow tires that goes with it. The tires will need replacement soon, but you can eke out another season with them. Bought new, I'm the original owner and have most of the service records. I'm holding the title. It shows as "used" since I had it transferred to my trust in 2008.

I originally bought this car after reading the review of the WRX in GRM, so I want to keep it in the family. It isn't pretty anymore, but it is still fun to drive. First attempt at adding pictures, so please bear with me.

flexi
flexi New Reader
9/10/16 3:43 p.m.

Drat, picture not showing. Can someone help me out?

flexi
flexi New Reader
9/10/16 3:45 p.m.

link should be http://imgur.com/a/IO2iG. I tried but that didn't seem to work.

RevRico
RevRico Dork
9/10/16 3:50 p.m.

flexi
flexi New Reader
9/10/16 3:56 p.m.

Located in S.NH. 146741 miles on odometer.

Cooper_Tired
Cooper_Tired HalfDork
9/10/16 9:32 p.m.

Manual?

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
9/11/16 7:52 a.m.

Why is this so far away.

flexi
flexi New Reader
9/11/16 11:50 a.m.

In reply to Cooper_Tired:

Yes! I tried driving an auto when I initially test drove the 2002's, was terrible. A stick makes this car fun.

flexi
flexi New Reader
9/11/16 11:53 a.m.

In reply to RevRico: Thanks for helping me with the pictures. What did I do wrong?

NGTD
NGTD UberDork
9/11/16 12:27 p.m.
flexi wrote: In reply to RevRico: Thanks for helping me with the pictures. What did I do wrong?

When you are posting pictures, you have to click the little camera picture and paste your link in the box.

You probably tried to put the link in your post directly.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
9/12/16 10:36 a.m.

how bad is the rust?

flexi
flexi New Reader
9/13/16 9:34 a.m.

In reply to trigun7469:

I haven't crawled under it and given it a rigorous inspection. It has some rust in the usual Subaru locations, at least for a WRX. I've seen a lot worse WRX's on the road in NH. That being said, if you want more photos, I can take them and send them to you. I'm negotiable on price, so make me an offer. It's registered for the year, and can be driven. I take it out every once in a while, to keep things going. It was driven daily this summer. The AC still works and blows cold. Everything works. It's been maintained at our local dealership and I have retained most of the paperwork.

trigun7469
trigun7469 Dork
9/14/16 2:15 p.m.

In reply to flexi: email sent

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ihnG6v8gCOolXm1yu0qLUNMnKFh7NAYQKW5tIx2IQHp5ZawMXeYjAMFeefafbCzR