1 2
accordionfolder
accordionfolder UltraDork
12/10/22 11:56 a.m.

**Heading to a new home ... soonish!**

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
12/10/22 12:20 p.m.

I cross posted this up on the CTS V section of LS1Tech for you.  Someone should be all over this in short order.  GLWS.

accordionfolder
12/10/22 4:10 p.m.

In reply to 84FSP :

Thanks! I appreciate it. I need to make room in a hurry, so hopefully someone thinks it's as good of a deal as I think it is. 

QuasiMofo (John Brown)
QuasiMofo (John Brown) MegaDork
12/10/22 4:37 p.m.

Imma post this in Enablers Unanimous as well... I wish I could.

DILYSI Dave
DILYSI Dave MegaDork
12/10/22 6:24 p.m.

Hmmmm

accordionfolder
12/10/22 7:17 p.m.

I accept trades and cash as well! Or trades that I add cash. Though I'd prefer to just get monies and the space.

ctk339
ctk339 Reader
12/14/22 7:13 p.m.

Is it manual? I can't really tell from the pictures 

accordionfolder
12/14/22 7:57 p.m.

In reply to ctk339 :

Yep, it's a 6 speed - tr6060 I believe. I'll update my weak "ad" - I haven't had a lot of time lately and haven't gotten back up to the car, just trying to get some eyes on it. If no one wants it I'll keep it, it's a great motor, trans, diff, etc.

accordionfolder
1/10/23 10:28 a.m.

hup hup! 

This thing starts and run hilariously well - still has cats/etc. I charged the battery and drove it around a bit - I may still finish this project! It also worked as a wonderful jump box for my LS miata project, ha!

Very open to trades! Car trailers, etc. 

84FSP
84FSP UberDork
1/10/23 5:25 p.m.

Any luck out of the ls1tech guys?  Happened across the ad this afternoon and it had 172views.

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise UberDork
1/10/23 5:47 p.m.

Can it be street registered with a BoS only?

accordionfolder
1/11/23 2:58 p.m.

In reply to 84FSP :

Really there's been no interest on this at all. I could part it out for more, but the effort and wrecking a car that runs and drives so well really hurts me :/

accordionfolder
1/11/23 3:00 p.m.

In reply to mr2s2000elise :

Honestly I'm not sure. I have the paper trail. Previous owner got it at auction and I have the documents for that and then the BOS from him to me. There are some roundabout ways of getting a title for it, but I haven't explored them with so many other things on my plate.

MrStickShift
MrStickShift Reader
3/20/23 12:10 p.m.

Sorry for the bump, and not trying to offend you, but any interest in trading for a 96 Buick Roadmaster Estate?

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
3/21/23 11:29 a.m.

I'd love to get this thing, but it's not in my cards. 

That said, I recently went through the roundabout title process and it's not that bad. I can help you with the paperwork if you'd like. Main cost is taxes, but at least right now a quick check seems like taxes wouldn't even be too bad. Feel free to shoot me a text. 2six7 nineoh8 six7two5

accordionfolder
3/21/23 11:33 a.m.

In reply to MrStickShift :

No offense taken! You can fire me details on it, but it's unlikely to be up my alley if it's not a stick converted wagon ;) 

accordionfolder
3/21/23 11:34 a.m.

In reply to AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) :

I appreciate that! I haven't even had the time to poke at it lately - likely I'll part it out, make some money back and harvest some parts from it that I can use on my other builds - but if I do go through it you'll hear from me!

MrStickShift
MrStickShift Reader
3/21/23 1:56 p.m.

In reply to accordionfolder :

It's a 96, auto, 8 passenger wagon, 175K Mi, needs the flywheel bolts taken out and re-installed. It is an awesome wagon, but I really want something with 3 pedals. 

AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter)
AWSX1686 (Forum Supporter) UberDork
3/21/23 2:58 p.m.

Sounds good!

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) UberDork
3/21/23 9:42 p.m.

So what is a cash price for this car?  I could use the entire drivetrain for a future Miata swap project.  CTS-V engine accessories are ideal for the project.  I could then sell the chassis as a race car only thing.  I know it runs and drives good, but it'll run and drive better on a big diet :). 

accordionfolder
3/22/23 11:33 a.m.

In reply to AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) :

Yeah - that's my plan as well, for now. You can fire an offer via PM, but I'm not particularly motivated on moving it for a song ... yet. 

I would find interesting trades more motivating. 

AxeHealey
AxeHealey SuperDork
3/22/23 12:42 p.m.

I'd really like you to sell this already. I think about it probably once a month or so and every time I see the thread pop up I hope it's gone lol. 

accordionfolder
3/22/23 1:08 p.m.

In reply to AxeHealey :

LOL!

Highlighter yellow cage, big splitter, big wing - send it in GLTC and look like a small planet racing asteroids is still in the back of my mind. 

AxeHealey
AxeHealey SuperDork
3/22/23 1:24 p.m.
accordionfolder said:

In reply to AxeHealey :

Highlighter yellow cage, big splitter, big wing - send it in GLTC and look like a small planet racing astroids is still in the back of my mind. 

Hnnnnnnnngg. STOP IT.

AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter)
AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) UberDork
3/22/23 2:51 p.m.
accordionfolder said:

In reply to AnthonyGS (Forum Supporter) :

Yeah - that's my plan as well, for now. You can fire an offer via PM, but I'm not particularly motivated on moving it for a song ... yet. 

I would find interesting trades more motivating. 

Okay how much cash with this car for my new to me Subaru?  

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hJX17wtM8EJwor8uhBu1HBr6ZfUzaDrhjRizTviYANJAPMmSf4Bla88l9HMnzucK