ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
10/5/15 3:45 p.m.

Selling to buy the wife a SUV and/or build her Comanche. Here is the info from my Craiglist ad: "Like the title says its a Super Duty Powerstroke. Its has the 6.0L. It has the Lariat Package with creature comforts like heated leather seats, power mirrors, climate control and much more.

Interior is in good condition besides a trim piece broke off of the cup holder, which I still have and can be repaired. The drivers armrest is starting to rip so I put a piece of camo duct tape to protect it :) Duck tape fixes all things. The cd player also does not play cds but the radio does work and a Sirius radio receiver is installed and you can subscribe to that if you wish.

Exterior: bed has spray in bed liner, soft bed cover and overall exterior is in good shape besides clear coat coming off the hood, scratches and the tailgate missing the plastic cap that goes across the top of it. The soft bed cover does need the velcro on one side reattached.

The truck has Nitto DuraGrappler tires in good shape and I had the front end aligned and one tie rod replaced so front steering is tight. One Nitto had a side wall get cut so I swapped the spare tire onto the shiny rim and had the sidewall patched on the Nitto and it is mounted on the spare rim. Batteries are alittle over two years old . I also serviced the transmission three summers ago with new filters and fluid. Engine is serviced regularly with Rotella T6 full synthetic. I have also replaced the blue rubber elbow that goes from the intercooler to the turbo that is prone to cracking. I have flushed the coolant system and am running Zerex heavy duty extended life coolant. It also has a Performance Machine coolant filtration system, EGR deleted, new oil cooler, 4 new fuel injectors, updated turbo oil drain tube, updated fuel pressure regulator, updated stand pipe and dummy plugs on drivers side bank, new ICP sensor and aluminum radiator. I use a engine monitoring system on it(not included) when towing and all the vitals check out fine. Oil pump is strong and I have had the FICM tested and it tested good. A P.O. had muffler cut off so it has a straight pipe. Also has Airraid air filter and I just recently cleaned it.

I have owned this truck for 4 years and have driven it very little. I use it mainly to tow my jeep around a few times a year. It does not have a goose-neck ball in it and I have only pulled my 16 foot bumper trailer with it. It has 210,000 miles on it and it didn't make it this long by being abused or being unreliable. Service it, take care of it and this truck will last you many more years to come.

I have it priced below NADA rough trade in price. I just do not need it, I picked up another older diesel truck for the farm and I have a jeep Comanche I want to build for my wife." Here is the link to the craiglist ad. Superdooty forsale

Sil80redtop
Sil80redtop Reader
10/5/15 5:12 p.m.

One too many zeros.

ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
10/6/15 10:38 a.m.

Sil80redtop wrote:

One too many zeros.

Thank you for pointing that out. $95000 would be nice but I would consider $9500.

markwemple
markwemple Dork
10/6/15 4:44 p.m.

How are the rear fender flares and door bottoms? Both are infamous for rust issues. Oh and head studs?

clutchsmoke
clutchsmoke SuperDork
10/13/15 1:07 p.m.
markwemple wrote: How are the rear fender flares and door bottoms? Both are infamous for rust issues. Oh and head studs?

Curious about this as well.

ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
11/19/15 8:00 p.m.

Sorry I have neglected this ad. Our second vehicle, 89' Comanche, blew a headgasket and the F250 became the DD for a few weeks. It has no rust. I am in Arkansas and rust is not much of a problem for anything except old Toyota pickups. It has not had new heads studs that I know of. If it's made it to 213k miles with the stockers I am not worried about it. BTW it's got later model wheels and TrailGrapplers tires on it now. Craigslist ad has updated pics and updated info as well.

ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
11/27/15 9:53 a.m.

Black Friday sale! $9,000.00

ridinwitcj73
ridinwitcj73 New Reader
12/11/15 7:17 a.m.

I am using up some vacation time so I gave the truck a good bath.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3h4pMaa8pC4bJZTp44nd6Wt7AdGNiPG21prWMF1fh0s6es7LB2JJ5DUeKWqrkAun