Jerry
Jerry UltraDork
9/2/16 7:00 a.m.

Affiliated in that I know the owner and have seen the car in person a few times. I think he might be a bit over on the $ but I'll let you guys learn me...

"For Sale: Low Miles

Price: 8400 obo no trades 2005 Miata razor blue Location: Florence, Ky

I have decided to part ways with our fun car in order to purchase a house. It is a 2005 with 328xx miles. It will go up as I do drive it occasionally when nice out. Car is in great shape has one decent scratch on the drivers door and a few parking lot dings. All brakes including pads and rotors have about 10,000 miles, factory rims have new tires with about 10,000 miles. Lowered on race lands, sitting on avid AV-18 wheels 15 inch with new tires. The suspension and wheels/ tires have about 3,000 miles on them.

Interior hard dog roll bar powder coated white. Purchased brand new this year. Grip royal steering wheel white, with matching gear shift knob. Since it does have the after market steering wheel the airbag light is on. Original owner does had katskin leather seats installed. It will come with factory steering wheel, factory wheels with pretty much new tires, factory wind deflector, and struts. As well as owners manuals and window sticker.Vehicle is service every at every 3,000 miles with castrol full synthetic, and factory Mazda filter. Changed rear diff and trans fluid last year with proper 90w gear oil. I had to buy 5 gallons just to get 90w oil like it calls for. Also the coolant has been serviced.

Does have a loan on it. Can get the release the same day on the lean. Can meet at the bank to do so. No 5,000 will not buy, nor will 6,000. It will be hard to find a low mileage one for that price. Any questions please ask if not allowed please delete."

Facebook Miata Club posting

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
rcEMsP0LWsUXSAqbPjTkxqYtHOFjzo02zrMcGcY4gXB4Wo1Fyp0NoaVvIy24sOLT