old_
old_ HalfDork
5/18/22 6:43 p.m.

If you have this icon in the 6 o'clock position on the transfer case knob then you do have the rear locker. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
dan0 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
5/18/22 6:56 p.m.

I know that. I just bought this one and haven't picked it up yet. Pictures online of the vehicle don't show the knob clear enough. 

I have a 2004 V8 without the rear locker / coil suspension, a parts 2004 V8 with the rear locker and air suspension, and a 2011 VR6 Sport where they dumbed down the transfer case to two positions, on road + off road.

If this one does have the locker I may just keep it and sell my 04 instead. I'm back and forth on air versus coil for lifting it. I had bought the parts 04 so I would have every possible part to swap the locker into my coil suspension V8 if I wanted to go that route. 

This one was kinda an impulse buy. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
5/22/22 5:45 p.m.

Well got it on Thursday. Let's rethink this post. It's not in the condition I thought it would be. Sight unseen purchase not so great. This one may be getting parted out. BIG downside is the starter isn't happy so I need to change it out or just say screw it and part out the vehicle. Starter is in a real pain in the ass spot on these. 

DrBoost
DrBoost MegaDork
5/26/22 7:02 a.m.

I feel like I walked into the middle of a conversation. I need a map LOL. 

Cactus
Cactus HalfDork
5/26/22 7:29 a.m.

In reply to DrBoost :

Was the original post deleted? Trippy.

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
5/26/22 9:20 a.m.
Cactus said:

In reply to DrBoost :

Was the original post deleted? Trippy.

Yes, sorry didn't know it would delete just the post and not the whole thread. 

I started the thread and priced before I got the car from auction. I had expected it in better shape and priced on the condition I thought it was in. 

Kinda wanted to just start over and if I fix it price it more accurate to condition or I may just part it out at this point. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
XsHzm4KhDqo93JYJOCqBL6HPxikDANGpaITMOZ1Gw2afNVzRkQ3lnfuDUhd6AKPS