maisgelb
maisgelb New Reader
7/13/19 5:22 p.m.

* SOLD *

This has been a great car but it's time to move on...

CL - 2006 Honda S2000

2006 Honda S2000
Laguna Blue Pearl
96,700 miles
$18,500

Used as my daily driver for two years. Maintenance is up to date. Ready to drive anywhere.

• Seat center sections redone (CR style fabric)
• CR exhaust
• Berk HFC
• Moddiction Anvil 2 shift knob
• LED interior lights
• Top replaced by PO; good condition with 1 small tear that has been patched
• CF trunk lid
• Password JDM CAI
• Billman TCT
• Hondata FlashPro + mild tune

Many extra parts included:
• 3 sets of floor mats
• 3 sets of wheels: AP1, AP2V1, AP2V2
• Original trunk lid
• Original hood
• Tamon rep trunk spoiler
• Front lip spoiler
• Brake rotors, pads

The PO had a minor parking lot accident that resulted in the front right fender being replaced. All other original panels are on the car or included.

Mileage will increase slightly as I continue to drive it occasionally.

Additional pics

More pics coming soon...

Dave M
Dave M Reader
7/14/19 6:17 a.m.

I love these cars...BUT the value equation is completely upside down; you can get a 996 for that kind of money. I'm not saying you can't sell for that price, just that S2000 values in general are wacky.

If had money and space I'd restore that car to stock and store it. So many of these cars get beat to hell by the tuner types that they'll keep appreciating!

maisgelb
maisgelb New Reader
7/15/19 6:58 a.m.
Dave M said:

I love these cars...BUT the value equation is completely upside down; you can get a 996 for that kind of money. I'm not saying you can't sell for that price, just that S2000 values in general are wacky.

If had money and space I'd restore that car to stock and store it. So many of these cars get beat to hell by the tuner types that they'll keep appreciating!

Yes, I agree. I spent some time looking at the market and trying to come up with a fair price. In the end, there was some guesswork and I'm certainly open to offers. There is a lot to choose from under $20k, so we can be thankful for that.

And yes, I would hold onto this one if I could but I have my eye on an Elise.

maisgelb
maisgelb New Reader
7/27/19 5:27 p.m.

I put the original exhaust back on and removed the FlashPro and tune. Now asking $17,000 for the car without the extra parts and wheels. I went for a drive in the country this afternoon. It's a great car that needs nothing but a new owner.

maisgelb
maisgelb New Reader
7/30/19 4:11 p.m.

Sale pending

maisgelb
maisgelb New Reader
8/3/19 11:04 a.m.

* SOLD *

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
x1SeISL4bH1dtLx9KiuXvdI1OChZAuwh1PNEg7EOYXsaPfL9ed8mlrob7GYyq0w3