Danny Shields
Danny Shields HalfDork
4/15/19 4:53 p.m.

This is Spin_out's sweet little MX5, a six-speed Velocity Red Limited Edition with nice enhancements for street or autocross. He is no longer driving it and doesn't want to see it just sitting.

Here is the link to the CL ad for more details and photos:

The Answer is HERE:

The Velocity Red of the LE is a darker red with metallic flake, but it looks solid red in the CL photos. The paint is generally in good shape but there is some bug etching on the nose that doesn't show up very well in the photos.  Some odd reflections in the photos below make the hood look dull but it is not.

Really nice driving car for $6200!  Everything works, perfect for springtime fly and drive! For more info PM me through this board or through the linked ad.

spin_out
spin_out HalfDork
4/15/19 6:28 p.m.

This was my daily driver to get to work, and like once monthly autocrosses. The adjustable Konis are ideal for daily driving then setting to firm for autocross.  Super fun car.  Not perfect , but like Danny said a good fly and drive car.  

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair MegaDork
4/15/19 8:26 p.m.

i saw it in person.  it's really quite nice.

Danny Shields
Danny Shields HalfDork
5/14/19 9:57 a.m.

Still available.  $5900.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/15/19 7:33 a.m.

In reply to Danny Shields :

I have cross posted Mark's Miata onto an Ohio Miata Owners Group on Facebook.  This would be quite the find for a northerner for a rust free example.  Im glad to help to try to bring Mark's affairs to a close.  

In other ways of helping...

For anyone considering, I recently had a car shipped, at a very reasonable rate,  from Ohio to Illinois by this Independent Operator who is based out of Jacksonville, FL.  If you might be interested in having the car sent North, I recommend just dropping him an email to get a price quote.  

Danny Shields
Danny Shields HalfDork
5/15/19 12:04 p.m.

Thanks, John.

John Welsh
John Welsh Mod Squad
5/15/19 12:26 p.m.

Here is the posting https://m.facebook.com/groups/478759678813248?view=permalink&id=2353550924667438

Maybe others can do similar to encourage exposure elsewhere. 

dettonator20
dettonator20
5/15/19 3:44 p.m.

In reply to Danny Shields :

I’m interested. Sent you a PM.

Danny Shields
Danny Shields HalfDork
7/13/19 4:06 p.m.

Sold! A member of this forum flew in to buy the car, and is headed north in it. Many happy miles!

fusion66
fusion66 New Reader
7/14/19 8:36 a.m.

In reply to Danny Shields : Thanks again Danny. It was a great driving car for the 1100 mile trip home and it’s a lot more fun to drive than my Fusion. I think it will be a great spring-fall daily and occasional autocross car. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2Sf2CEBTbErybK4KctWm5Nc2UmQFwErjoqnANMDZlvLjTerFv7ODA8UVETdH9zdf