shelbyz
shelbyz New Reader
10/3/13 1:17 p.m.

For sale is my 2006 Ion Redline. 2.0L supercharged 4 cyl., 5 speed manual, pw, pl, cd player, cruise control. It is blue, completely wingless, has a moonroof and has the Competition Package (gunmetal wheels, LSD trans, fog lights, factory boost gauge w/ ladder tach lights). Has 57,XXX miles. Car is mostly stock with only a 3" ZZP cold air intake and a 3" ZZP downpipe with a high flow cat.

It has had some new parts within the last 2k miles, including: New alternator, belt, rotors/pads at all 4 corners, front wheel bearings, battery, sway bar end links, throttle body and seal, intercooler pump and O2 Sensors. Tires are also new and have less than 2k miles.

Was just up at the dealer for the power steering recall and had the car checked over as well. No issues whatsoever. Needs nothing and everything works as it should. Oil was changed every 3k miles with either Mobil1 or AMSOil.

I'm looking for $9400 or best offer. NO TRADES. Car is 100% payed off and has a clean accident free Michigan title.

Pictures can be seen here: http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4103528635.html

yamaha
yamaha PowerDork
10/4/13 9:44 p.m.

These are really great cars......I do miss my '05, and I'll own a comp eventually.

This is the stock air box, downpipe/catalyst, and a set good tires away from being a serious contender in G-stock. GLWS.

Brett_Murphy
Brett_Murphy UltraDork
10/15/13 10:15 p.m.

Looks sold.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2SBiHCXGhKTZcrf24uF6hAAvrqjWwiKu7yE2Gne4xtbvDojPrTHukC14zmzmlzSO