Sold!

stylngle2003
stylngle2003 Reader
9/10/20 10:04 a.m.

very tempting

spitfirebill
spitfirebill MegaDork
9/10/20 10:55 a.m.

I just went through your maintenance thread.  I used to maintain my cars like that, but creaking joints and sore backs makes it no longer fun.  

Love the car.  Is this one of the V6 manual Hondas that has the special red badge on it?  

BLRB
BLRB New Reader
9/10/20 11:03 a.m.

Thanks, yes it has the red V6 badge on it. 

I just did a lap of NE FL, so the mileage is closer to 110K now.  I have 2 out of state buyers circling trying to figure out fly and drives or shipping, but no commitments yet. 

Erich
Erich UberDork
9/10/20 5:52 p.m.

Just to add to this, I love my '06 V6 manual sedan. It's great on the freeway, the leather seats are comfortable and wear well, and it's reliable as you'd expect an Accord to be.

With today's horsepower numbers it's no longer the fastest kid on the block, but the sleeper factor is still there. 

Good luck with the sale, this one looks well-cared for. 

dyintorace (Forum Supporter)
dyintorace (Forum Supporter) PowerDork
9/10/20 6:37 p.m.

Not a potential buyer but happy to see another GRMer in Gainesville! It would be fun to do a get together one night soon. Maybe we could get MrJoshua to join us too.

BLRB
BLRB New Reader
9/11/20 11:25 a.m.
dyintorace (Forum Supporter) said:

Not a potential buyer but happy to see another GRMer in Gainesville! It would be fun to do a get together one night soon. Maybe we could get MrJoshua to join us too.

I'm down, that would be cool. 

BLRB
BLRB New Reader
9/11/20 11:27 a.m.

Also, for anyone on the west coast.  Looks like #5 spark plug shot out of this car's head.  This would be a nice fix and keep/flip.  I'd be all over this if it was closer.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/cto/d/san-jose-2006-honda-accord-v6-6-speed/7193257691.html

BLRB
BLRB New Reader
9/13/20 12:33 p.m.

Sold the car today.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
2OxWv28A1WNfloKHY2M3OpGNfPs7U3VHUfnISMQCfpJFNMJ0lSeSBwqCMBunxq27