wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
6/23/20 3:58 p.m.

2010 – Snakeskin Green Dodge Viper ACR Coupe
14K miles, used for on track for DE and non passing days ~1.5Kmiles of use. 

Just text me directly if you are interested 858 610-8742

Clean title in hand ready for transfer. Car had a 5mph collision on the passenger rear fender which required paint and a control arm. Repaired by very experienced Viper tech details available to qualified buyers. Not currently California legal with current set of race headers/cats and ECU, these OEM parts do not come with the car. 

~70-80K in modifications to car, ~100K new cost with options. I am forgetting tons of stuff in modification list I will modify it as I remember.  There are less then 5 Gen IV ACR's for sale in the US currently  Snakeskin green ACR's almost never come up for sale and never at this level of preparation. 

NO TEST DRIVES without proof of payment and a current valid competition license. If you need to travel for the car to finalize purchase and complete purchase I will pay up to 1K in travel costs if you are outside of California or allow you to use this for transport of the car.  I am willing to export the vehicle outside of the United states with usual paperwork. 

Reason for sale. 

Reconstruction of vintage race car more suited to my needs. FYI this car is beyond my ability to drive 8/10th in a track setting. I does exactly what you tell it when you tell it when you tell it even if its a very bad idea. The closest thing I can compare it to is a extremely well sorted Miata but with a 4lb/hp power to weight ratio and fully functional aero above 110mph. The car weights ~3200lbs in street trim with AC and makes crank 750hp on pump 91 California gas. I have driven the car ~250+ miles in one day with no issues and it is 100% ready for a new owner. Car will ship on older PS2 tires,I highly recommend the new ACR Kuhmo or R88R depending on your driving style. 

Interior Work

• Leather Seat,  Green Stitch and ACR Logo     
  • Shift Boot, Green Stitch
  • Wrap Visors in Leather  Green Stitch 
  • Wrap Shift Knob, Green Stitch - 
  • Wrap E-Brake Boot,  Green Stitch 
  • Racing Harness Seat Belts with Green Stich 
  • Viper Short Shifter
  • Headrest Logo and ACR Logo
  • Painted Center Console- Snakeskin Green 
  • ACR Viper Floor Mats 
  • Factory Navi ACR

Body Work- 

• Stack Performance Snakeskin Green Roll Cage with X-Cross Exterior Features 
  • Viper ACR Splitter panels in carbon
  • Carbon Fiber Dual Front Carbon Fiber Dive Planes
  • Satin Black BBS Magnesium 3 Piece Viper Wheels 
  • Factory Viper Rear Trunk Wing Painted to Match with uprights 
  • Full Front End Clear Bra Installed, all leading edges 3m Bra. 
  • Front and Rear ViperTECH Track Day Tow Hooks 
  • Black Borla Exhaust tips. 

Drivetrain

• 750+ HP 8.4 Liter V-10 505 CI
  • ANS fittings for steering and cooling upgrade 
  • Upgraded radiator (Unknown Make)
  • Upgraded clutch (Unknown Make) 
  • Borla Exhaust 
  • Bellenger Headers
  • Bellernger HiFlow Cats
  • Stack Performance Ported and Polished Heads 
  • Flow Ported Intake manifold
  • Stack Performance  Cold Air Viper Intake System 
  • Stack Performance hi-flow air filters (Green with green mesh and open end element) 
  • Carbon Fiber Radiator Inlet Cover  Performance 170 T Degree Thermostat  
  • Mopar Race ECU rear O2 delete active
  • Full  Engine Bay Paint Work- Snakeskin Green Intake Tubes, Snakeskin Green Valve Covers, Gloss Black Intake Manifold and  Snakeskin Green and Black Valve Covers.  
  • Fabricated and Painted to Match Engine Cross Brace  
  • Catch Can with shrouded fittings. 

Suspension / Rear End / Brakes

• OS Giken Differential 3.55 Gears currently installed
  • Upgraded rear shafts. 
  • Rear Mounted Viper Plug-in Battery Tender Suspension and Brake Features   
  • Penske two way Adjustable F1 Racing suspension by EMI racing
  • Snakeskin Green Racing Suspension Springs 1100/1400 setup
  • Upgraded front brake rotors (Endless?)
  • Unknown racepads front and rear. 
  • Upgraded Adjustable Viper Sway Bar Links
  • Upgraded Billet Steering Rack Bushings
  • Satin Black BBS Viper Wheels 18” Front 19” Rear  Brembo 4 Piston Front and Rear Calipers  
  • Painted Snakeskin Green   
  • Stainless Steel Brake Lines

Better Photos to come. Needed to remove a street sign. Thanks. 

Dave M (Forum Supporter)
Dave M (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
6/23/20 7:58 p.m.

That's an amazing car. I've always wanted one of those, but I've always wanted a gigantic house with a 4 car garage too and neither of them are happening. It's awesome that you're offering it up here first before jumping to the Mecum or BAT game, so hopefully it will go to another rich GRMer with good taste! GLWTS.

KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter)
KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter) UltimaDork
6/23/20 8:59 p.m.

Powerball goals once again.

Not that I'm even close to being a buyer but did you mean to leave out your price?

Dead_Sled
Dead_Sled HalfDork
6/23/20 9:02 p.m.

In reply to KyAllroad (Jeremy) (Forum Supporter) :

Pretty sure this is one of those "if you have to ask" situations.

Autolex
Autolex Dork
6/23/20 10:18 p.m.

Price? Interested!

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
6/24/20 12:45 a.m.

In reply to Autolex :

Sorry forgot the price. I would take 80k as it sits or a reasonable offer from a owner who understands what they are buying and has the skills to use the car. Looking at owners through grm more then maximizing price. I have had a lot of very fast cars in my life but this thing is bonkers and has zero safety electronics I need it to go to a good home. 

a 2010 with a similar level of prep just sold in the 105k range but with the accident in record I don't feel like that is appropriate for mine in its current configuration. 

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise SuperDork
6/24/20 2:01 a.m.

Can it be made CA legal? 

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
6/24/20 11:15 a.m.

In reply to mr2s2000elise :

With OEM headers/cats and with a OEM ECU yes it would be California SMOG legal. You could likely trade the aftermarket parts for stock ones from another owner and end up with 4K positive cash as part of the deal. Same with the wheels they were ~20K new and are highly desirable and could be swapped for OEM sidewinders. 

FYI Most owners register out of state or in zip codes that do not require smog. 

Cactus
Cactus HalfDork
6/24/20 1:44 p.m.

In reply to wearymicrobe :

"FYI this car is beyond my ability to drive 8/10th in a track setting."

Sounds like me. I'm sure I could do a 1:48 at Mid Ohio in this. I'd have to really work on it to get the balls to go faster.

That power on 91 impresses the heck out of me.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe UberDork
6/24/20 6:06 p.m.
Cactus said:

In reply to wearymicrobe :

"FYI this car is beyond my ability to drive 8/10th in a track setting."

Sounds like me. I'm sure I could do a 1:48 at Mid Ohio in this. I'd have to really work on it to get the balls to go faster.

That power on 91 impresses the heck out of me.

So the first time I had it out with a pro instructor he was 6 seconds a lap faster then me on his second lap. He had a lot of shoe time in prepped Vipers. There is so much potential here for the right owner, or you know hard park it at a Hooters if that is your thing. Just have the skills not to crash it if you buy it from me please.

secretariata (Forum Supporter)
secretariata (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
6/24/20 7:29 p.m.
wearymicrobe said:

Just have the skills not to crash it if you buy it from me please.

Well, I guess I'm out...I was gonna start the meme of Vipers crashing leaving Cars & Coffee. cheeky

Beautiful car, GLWS!

lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter)
lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
6/25/20 6:29 p.m.

I had one of the worst days of my life years ago at Pocono Raceway as a HPDE driving instructor. I has 2 "rookie" students and by the luck of the draw one had a new Viper Coupe and the other a gorgeous 911 Turbo. I don't ever want to relive that Saturday, not even by typing how I felt. Let's just say that we all made it, the 2 students, both cars and myself. I've never been so terrified in the right seat in my life. 2 guys with big checkbooks, bigger egos and ZERO talent behind the wheel. The first time I ever begged a student to pull into pit lane so we could have a long "chat". 

Gorgeous Viper! Incredible performance but you need to respect it or else the snake will strike quickly!

GLWS

Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter)
Professor_Brap (Forum Supporter) SuperDork
6/25/20 7:22 p.m.

As someone who has done one DE with a gen1 viper I have a HUGE want for this. 

docwyte
docwyte UberDork
6/25/20 7:49 p.m.

In reply to lotusseven7 (Forum Supporter) :

That's why I don't really instruct anymore

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe PowerDork
11/26/20 9:34 p.m.

Still looking for offers on the car. Someone is flying out to look at it tomorrow 

grover
grover Dork
11/27/20 8:12 p.m.

Saw a gen 1 here yesterday and it reminded me of you and vipers. Strange but true. 

docwyte
docwyte UberDork
11/28/20 9:08 a.m.

I'd convert it back to Cali Smog legal and then relist it.  You're going to have a much larger market that way.

wearymicrobe
wearymicrobe PowerDork
11/29/20 8:31 p.m.
docwyte said:

I'd convert it back to Cali Smog legal and then relist it.  You're going to have a much larger market that way.

Sold.

Converting back to California legal, means heads, ecu swap, header and cat swap, raising the car up to legal height, removing the 6 point harnesses. You are right I could have parted the car out and sold it for more money and made cash on the parts. But I did well on the buy and I did well on the sale and the car is going to be used for track events again like it was built for and what is 5-10K among friends anyway when you factor in all the work to do the swap. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ljVPMrUUy7h83JUbtE9rTnBn0MZpPdnyNk4z51QLsxjEOe80zQ17wRutl2DKad6q