doborder
doborder None
3/9/14 6:45 p.m.

2010 GTR Premium Gunmetal/grey interior

Price $70,000 obo

Miles 17,500

VIN: JN1AR5EF9AM230993

SF Bay Area (Walnut Creek, CA)

Willall titanium midpipe, AP J hooks, Endless ME20, F/R Whiteline Swaybar, HKS Transmission cooler, ETS street intercooler, Koyorad, Descratesfool engine oil cooler, Front and rear camera, Clear Bra, Stillen front lip protector, AP006 with two different tunes (462.5HP, 500ft-lb torque) Mustang Dyno

Private Sale- Under Factory Warranty until Nov 2014 Original and first Owner – Title with Nissan motor corporation (I'm currently leasing the car) - No Accidents

Local Pickup: Yes Shipping: Yes (Arranged by Buyer)

Will You Ship International: No

Payment: Bankloan/Wire Transfer (Car registration will be released once funds are verified in my account)

Returns Accepted: No

Contact Method: Email

Trades: No

Will You Allow Test Drives: Yes, for a serious buyer with deposit.

Who will be paying for the PPI: Buyers pay

Why is it for sale: Not using it enough

For Sale is a super well maintained, road course used 2010 GTR premium edition. I bought the car in November of 2009 and mainly used it for track events and weekend driving. However, it has only seen a total of 11 track days in 4 years. Hence, I am selling it because I don't use it enough. All of the upgrades are geared toward keeping the car safe and efficient at the track. No more overheating problems. I never launched the car, I only use it for road courses. Exterior is 9/10. I have it protected with clear bra (Ventureshield)professionally done on 70% of the panels including the entire front end and both doors and the rear three quarter panels. All of the lower lip panels have been covered with clear bra as well. Interior is 10/10. Still has new car smell.

Maintenance- The car is meticulously maintained by myself and the local Nissan dealership. I change the oil every 1000 miles or every track event. Yes, I have changed the oil about 17 times. I know that is obsessive. That is why it is well maintained. The front and rear differential fluid has been changed yearly, the transmission fluid has been changed three times and the transmission filter has been replaced with dodson unit and cleaned each time. Shift caps and transmission pan magnets has been retrofitted.

Warranty work- shift lock was replaced by the dealer in 2012, rear diff seal has been replaced under warranty It has been garage kept. I have driven it in the rain a few times. No snow or salted roads ever. Factory options include IPOD connection, GTR logo floor mats.

I am not in a hurry to sale. Only reasonable offers will be entertained.

My email is mchangdo@yahoo.com

Additional Photos of Car in Attached Link…https://www.dropbox....inst/UYPwZ2C0gk

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
w8cI3bdme4gWacxAvQN1GiGRxod2lEpYCNbBJFKnxs4NwfBqp0RGbAr05tRFKumV