RallyHeroRacing
RallyHeroRacing None
4/4/22 11:46 a.m.

(From my facebook post) https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/558315615709093/

For sale is my 2012 Ford Fiesta, It was purchased by me 2 years ago and has completed 20+ rallycross events without fail. It's been a joy to drive, I can't recommend this car enough for someone wanting to learn how to drive off-pavement or someone who is interested in an exceptionally reliable seat time car. It's currently built to the limits of the SCCA Rallycross front stock class, I was able to take home 2nd for the season in 2020, and 3rd for the season in 2021 for the Detroit region. At the 2021 rallycross nationals, I placed 8th out of 16, after sitting in 5th after the first day. 

-Bilstein b6 front struts and Koni str.t rear shocks, both with new upper mounts, only used two events
-Front lower control arms with bushing and ball joints
-New rotors currently with GLoc R12 pads with enough life for many more events and a second set of used non-racing pads included
-Brake fluid changed to Motul 600 2 events ago
-Schroth quick fit harness
-Skidplate guy skid plate
-Used MBRP cat-back, sounds great on the car. Could be too much for daily driving, I still have the stock cat-back that could be pieced back together fairly easily
-Switch to disconnect signal rear wheel speed sensor disabling abs and traction control.
Two sets of wheels 15x6, one with tires. The second set is from a focus.
-Mudflaps
K&N drop-in filter washed and recharged 2 events ago

I would love to see this keep racing, I'm more than happy to keep myself available to the new owner for questions. Delivery is negotiable for the right buyer. $5200 OBO Thanks!

engiekev
engiekev HalfDork
4/5/22 8:12 a.m.

Going to miss seeing this car, hopefully the new owner continues its use in Rallycross where it belongs!

RallyHeroRacing
RallyHeroRacing New Reader
4/5/22 11:20 a.m.
engiekev said:

Going to miss seeing this car, hopefully the new owner continues its use in Rallycross where it belongs!

I very much agree! Although if some of the parts were sold off, I wouldn't be mad to see it in a b-spec grid either hmm..

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
4/11/22 1:23 a.m.

How does it handle on the street?  Is this a car you can daily and race?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
iKw94iCMTraEaGAZ4l3hpnTBapOj3yoqDmwo3siEChrLyYUMarjQqCsjxlB2g2C1