Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
5/4/14 10:09 p.m.

Not Mine, but semi-affiliated - belongs to a friend of mine from the MINI group who has a bunch of cars, but is looking to thin the herd. Same friend whose husband was killed by a failed jack about a year ago, if you remember that thread.

Near Tamaqua, PA.

350ci automatic. 130,000 miles. $8500 (somewhat firm)

Dark silver, white interior. Clean - no rust. Hard top (no sunroof or T-tops). In the ~10 years I've known her, the car has rarely moved from the garage. The interior was recently refurbished. I believe she's owned it for about 15 years. She and her husband were heavily into Chevy's and Camaros for awhile and this car was bought to be a project classic.

In a nutshell, this would be a perfect "entry level" classic for someone looking for a good cruise-night car that shows well. It's a bone stock 1980 Z28, so it won't burn up the road, but it still looks good.

Right now, she doesn't have pictures posted anywhere (other than one on FB), but if you (or anyone you know) might be interested let me know and I'll forward the message to her.

Looks a lot like this one (except no T-tops and the tires are BFG T/A's):

Woody
Woody MegaDork
5/5/14 4:22 a.m.

I grew up as a Mustang guy, but I've always liked those. I guess that I was at a very impressionable age when they were new.

JThw8
JThw8 PowerDork
5/5/14 8:30 a.m.

Damn that's pretty. There's a tan and brown one with a 4 speed for sale locally in similar shape. If I had space and money it would be a hard choice between this beauty with the auto or the brown with 4 speed. I'd probably take this one, that color combo is amazing.

Ian F
Ian F UltimaDork
5/5/14 10:40 a.m.

It doesn't seem to be a common color combo. I had a heck of a time finding that picture as an example. I didn't realize they offered so many different color combinations for that car.

yamaha
yamaha UltimaDork
5/5/14 11:59 a.m.

Unfortunately the guy I know into 2nd gens seems to prefer sub-5k miles and still dealer prepped.

And that is a nice color combination.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
InPRwHyMzZL0aeC3eDUGARbIZU18Ec5oSUHvVuhOdGfFF5oJNRagT6XseM407EWL