BoxheadTim
BoxheadTim UltimaDork
3/26/15 5:47 p.m.

Might help to mention where you are moving from...

Dietcoke
Dietcoke New Reader
3/26/15 5:51 p.m.

More BMW pics can be found at http://www.1addicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1103608

Miata pics... haven't taken many to showcase the car. I need to, and can if someone is interested

Thanks Tim I added location to original topic. These cars are enthusiast owned, and cared for. I'm currently building an exocet which I will take delivery of in Kansas

secretariata
secretariata HalfDork
3/27/15 12:10 a.m.

TGIBFR-S or "Crap I have an FR-S and can't buy a BMW" 135 would have been tempting 2 months ago. GLWS!

JtspellS
JtspellS SuperDork
3/27/15 6:27 a.m.

Yeah a few months ago I would have met you in Richmond with cash in my fists for that bmw, the miata will be an easier sell though.

Dietcoke
Dietcoke New Reader
3/27/15 9:33 a.m.

Smaller market for the BMW, but it has an absurd amount of $ in mods for the price. I thought about parting the mods out because there's a ton of money there, but I just don't have the time to swap everything out. The 135 really is an enthusiast's dream, the TT I-6 is a treat

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
4/2/15 9:40 p.m.

I hate to say it, but I would have been pleading with my credit union to issue a loan for the 135i if it had been a manual. Damn good price for what you have had done to it.

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
4/2/15 9:45 p.m.

You are kidding me... I was in Savannah over the weekend and have a friend who just bought a local Miata on Tuesday. I could have had a sweet trip home in someone else's car and been a hero for having done it. So close... so close.

Good luck with the sale.

Dietcoke
Dietcoke New Reader
4/5/15 8:39 p.m.

Just the way it goes sometimes, hopefully it sells soon :)

Dietcoke
Dietcoke New Reader
4/15/15 10:06 p.m.

Miata got a brand new alternator and battery this weekend. Bump

Dietcoke
Dietcoke New Reader
4/27/15 11:16 p.m.

Move is coming up. Bump

Dietcoke
Dietcoke New Reader
5/3/15 8:58 p.m.

Added some fresh pics of the BMW. Will deal on one of these cars, move is coming up soon

Dietcoke
Dietcoke New Reader
5/8/15 4:46 a.m.

bizzump

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lmHWQvBNiLSAZISo14qZb8wtdh6MW3zFu85leK0KIadImeuDt9IaEuViD20CwkNn