Titanium silver, dream red "with high performance leather" interior

Heated driver and passenger seats

Self dimming mirrors

Auto wipers

Auto lights

Standard "business" CD player with auto volume/speed adjust

A/C

8 way power driver and passenger sears w/3-Way Driver Memory

Tires are good, 225/45/17 (not run flats)

Potentially fully automatic top (not working, is currently fully manual top) with glass rear window

New BMW emblems to replace the faded ones in the pictures

The car is from KS. I bought it in Wichita in the spring of 2018, took it home to KC, then I moved to the Lansing, MI area this winter and sadly had to drive it a few times but tried to keep it clean, for what that's worth around here. I’ve been underneath it and there’s no rust.

Newly installed Bilstein B4s all around, new control arm with ball joints and bushings, new bellows, new strut bearings

Cons:

Driver's seat has a 3" horizontal split in the leather near the small of your back (not *your* back-- unless you're in my car right now, in which case please get out)

Power top is not power. There are instructions and videos for how to fix or replace the motor but it hasn't happened in over a year so I wouldn't hold my breath

3-4" tear in the soft top. There's an interior liner to these tops that was not torn so it doesn't leak water or anything. See post here for a laugh: https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/patching-up-my-car/142456/page1/

Driver's door is not original to the car and I did not rekey the door. I use the key fob to lock/unlock. I still have the old door, though, much to my wife's chagrin. 

there's a number of pieces of plastic trim that have cracks.

There are two pea-sized dings in the driver's door from mowing too close last month. SMH.

The front and rear bumper covers have the spiderwebs of getting bumped at some point.

Since its annual "BMW mystery oil" oil change last October it's consumed or seeped two quarts-- er, litres. No spots on driveway but it’s moist under the engine

I assumed it needed more brakes so I bought a set which will come with but it doesn’t need them yet

PilotBraden and I haven't gotten a date to work out yet so this still needs to be resolved. He was quoting $40-50 https://grassrootsmotorsports.com/forum/grm/does-anyone-know-a-good-welder-in-mid-michigan/155735/page1/

P3PPY
P3PPY Reader
10/10/19 9:03 p.m.

Bump for getting around to the repairs. 

Recently done:

Bilstein B4 all around; will have the rears installed next week. I think they were original shocks and struts. New bellows and strut bearings too

Replacment springs on back

Polished the headlights and replaced the faded/peeling BMW roundels front and rear

Control arms, including the “thrust bearing” bushings

P3PPY
P3PPY Reader
11/6/19 7:22 a.m.

Bump for new price

if a mod reads this would you please remove the price from the listing title?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
lgIOMuBsvTHVqkVvCX5hUgzMxbjpKspliXyAwdWDSJTsO815imPzgoUtiYtu2js1