Slippery
Slippery Dork
11/22/16 9:05 p.m.

Click on the camera icon above the smileys, and then paste the picture link in there. Just paste in the direct link.

Where is the engine located?

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/22/16 9:08 p.m.

In reply to Slippery:

Thanks. I've tried that and still won't link. Sorry. Edited my ad to include location. It's been a while since I've been active on forums so learning the ins and outs again.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/22/16 9:16 p.m.

Pics

Linked my pictures this way. It's working on my end. Sorry I couldn't get them to load directly to the post.

The ZF trans and ACS shifter that are in my album are already sold. S52 is still available and the AA exhaust is also.

Slippery
Slippery Dork
11/22/16 9:20 p.m.

Looks like an account might be needed to view the pics? It would not let me in unless I sign in or registered. That might be the reason it isnt working.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/22/16 10:08 p.m.

In reply to Slippery:

Figures. Well anyone interested feel free to contact me via cell and I can easily shoot them over via text.

There is also 2 video links in my ad above.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/22/16 10:23 p.m.

Since I can't get pics to load here is a link to my ad on CL

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
11/23/16 3:09 p.m.

I may be interested after the holidays/come tax return time, but not much before unfortunately.

Stock redline? Was the valvetrain replaced while being rebuilt or is it original?

Slippery
Slippery Dork
11/23/16 3:13 p.m.

This is a VERY good deal.

Slippery
Slippery Dork
11/23/16 3:17 p.m.

Slippery
Slippery Dork
11/23/16 3:18 p.m.

Hope that helps

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/23/16 3:54 p.m.
Slippery wrote: Hope that helps

Thanks! Yes it is a very good deal.

Valve train was checked accordingly when it was built, yes.

I priced it to move. Engine will make upwards of 260-270 at the tire with proper exhaust.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/23/16 5:13 p.m.

Redline is 7200 .. Also Vanos has a Dr. Vanos kit in it. I also have an extra good Vanos too but the one that is on here is just fine. If it doesn't sell soon I'm going to offer it as basically a long block and pull the Remus header (which is no longer available) and the flywheel and clutch. May even pull the Dinan BB TB and sell those items separately.

Hate to separate it though. This combo is strong. Would love to see it in an E30

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
11/23/16 6:52 p.m.

If you strip it, I'll absolutely take the longblock right now... just fyi.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/23/16 7:57 p.m.
golfduke wrote: If you strip it, I'll absolutely take the longblock right now... just fyi.

My cell is in my ad. Feel free to reach out to me. I'd be asking $2500 for the long block with accessories, M50 and 24# injectors. I may also include the harness but I may decide to keep it. Everything else will come off

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
11/24/16 8:40 a.m.

Fair enough. Today is a little crazy, but I'll reach out to you tomorrow sometime on your cell.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/24/16 9:26 a.m.

No problem. Yes, today is relax, be thankful, and get fat day. Reach out anytime.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/25/16 12:42 p.m.

Forgot to post this morning. I'm offering a Black Friday through Cyber Monday discount. Will knock off $250 on turn key combo picked up local to me.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
11/26/16 1:00 p.m.

Sale pending. Just took a deposit

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
12/1/16 9:32 a.m.

Assuming this is sold long ago right??/

I assume so, but I had to ask.

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
12/3/16 8:53 p.m.
golfduke wrote: Assuming this is sold long ago right??/ I assume so, but I had to ask.

Actually no it is not. I did take a deposit on it a week ago but the buyer just had to back out. He had some unexpected things arise. Back available now.

I refunded his deposit earlier today

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
12/5/16 9:28 a.m.

god... damnit...

I need to check this thread more often. I just dropped $1500 for another head yesterday.

E36 M3...

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
12/5/16 9:33 a.m.

just texted...

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
12/5/16 1:38 p.m.
golfduke wrote: god... damnit... I need to check this thread more often. I just dropped $1500 for another head yesterday. E36 M3...

:) Yeah I think this is a much better deal for you.

Will get it ready to go for you soon. Thanks bud!

mccrimmon
mccrimmon New Reader
12/7/16 7:25 a.m.

SOLD

golfduke
golfduke HalfDork
12/7/16 7:48 a.m.

Oh sweet music to my ears and eyes. Cant wait to get this thing in and sorted.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ZPdJUPqjVsgChvUQVBAuCLFbpPR3NS1i133xmqGzQmv3DQU4uoQ9Hog92aT9HGir