rwbakk
rwbakk New Reader
11/22/20 3:54 p.m.

1972 Datsun 240z autocross/ hillclimb car originaly built by Dave Kipperman. Arizona z car coil over suspenion, willwood brakes,r200 rear diff with 4.11 gears and Quafie locker,Kirky full containment road race drivers seat and a Momo passenger seat, 5 point harness, roll cage, fire suppression system, ATL fuel cell with in-tank pump. L28 turbo engine just built with forged internals, balanced and bluprinted,ARP studs and a Priddy comedic head gasket. T3/4 turbo with electronic boost controller. Mega squirt stand alone injection system with 440cc injectors. Borg warner t5 trans with a light weight flywheel and exedy clutch. check out my walk around video here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIvoz0vsBW8     $13k, I will consider selling it as a roller for around 8k if you want to do a v8 swap, I have some parts to go with it for a v8 swap including a power rack and pinion steering gear and a modified front cross member. This car has no title and is not street legal, will be sold with a bill of sale. email me if you are interested     rwbakk@yahoo.com

bepstein
bepstein
1/19/21 4:32 p.m.

Is the car still for sale?

You can also send me an email at bradepstein71@gmail.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

rwbakk
rwbakk New Reader
2/11/21 2:28 p.m.

In reply to bepstein :

Yes still for sale  email rwbakk@yahoo.com

rwbakk
rwbakk New Reader
3/29/21 6:05 p.m.

In reply to AlexGaudino :

No it has not been sold, now that spring is here I am actively trying to find a new owner

rwbakk
rwbakk New Reader
5/9/21 8:16 a.m.

Car has been sold!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
uU5OiF77YBx4gB5QZTAFMWtmtMsHjK1Wz24P9HPv8pEQlgPoADQqvgDY1VMwYFhJ