Bark3rd
Bark3rd New Reader
3/3/21 8:37 p.m.

This was to be a NASA Honda Challenge Car but my cage builder got the dimensions for my 6'2'" frame all wrong. The cage is VERY well built just 3" below the rooofline and A pillars a little further inboard than normal. I didnt even notice until we started placing the seat mounts. This would be a perfect Lemons/Chump car, has Nascar side bars on driver side and X on passgr side. Interior all gutted, drivers side floor pan ready for floor mounted seat. New Walbro 255 fuel pump, lcas, strut tower brace, etc. Car has B18C GSR powertrain, LSD axles, GSR trans, dynoed today on baseline map at 150hp. Car FLIES with this motor. But, B18s bring good money and my integra HC car has same engine so not desperate to sell with the eng/trans. You could swap out any cheap Honda powertrain in this super light chassis and WIN BIG! lol  Comes with nice NRG quick release wheel, a nice set of alum racing wheels and tires, new headlights and some new sweet chinese steel. 

Dyno was done TODAY 3/3/21 on MER's dyno at MSR Cresson- and rich as hell spit out raw fuel from pipe and base map rpm cut at 7600 rpm. This is probably a 170 whp motor. Should be with long tube headers, Blox intake manifold, CAI, blah blah. 

bodywork- new bumper included but not pictured

Located near Fort Worth Tx

email:  williams3280@gmail.com    (I dont check this website often)

with B18C powertrain:  $3500

roller: $1200

bodywork

Located near Fort Worth Tx

with B18C powertrain:  $3500

roller: $1200

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bur0GJ2nUvCzdOGSdaHCXgtCAXjMU1BGs8rNosY2qomV5uA2VxHEK2Jsa0f28os2