1 2
infinitenexus
infinitenexus Dork
4/13/21 9:33 a.m.

Ugh, I wish I lived closer.  I would be all over that, but convicing my wife to drive 8 hours with me almost certainly wouldn't happen.  That's exactly what I'm looking for and I'd take it in a heartbeat.

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
4/13/21 12:39 p.m.

In reply to infinitenexus :

That's a fly and drive I'm telling ya.  I actually wish I had bought it for last years Challenge and won half budget uncontested.

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
dan0 (Forum Supporter) Reader
4/13/21 1:32 p.m.
Stampie said:

In reply to infinitenexus :

That's a fly and drive I'm telling ya.  I actually wish I had bought it for last years Challenge and won half budget uncontested.

Well its a little loud to drive with the cats cut out right now. Sadly with a broken rib at the moment I can't get under it to cob something together. But I had been driving it up until I bought the Touareg as a replacement for the Audi and my truck. 

Stampie
Stampie MegaDork
4/13/21 1:42 p.m.

In reply to dan0 (Forum Supporter) :

That's just a flesh wound.  Throw some flex pipe on and away it goes.

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
4/14/21 4:30 p.m.

I'm in Laconia New Hampshire now.

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
4/20/21 6:11 p.m.

Still around... My broken rib is healing and once It's better I'll be patching the exhaust and repairing the oil pan. Then who knows...

Consider interesting trades. Potentially convertibles, mini/pit bikes, 15" 4x100 wheels, roof rack implements (Thule), Nikon or GoPro cameras / acc. I dunno what else. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
4/27/21 6:47 a.m.

Almost to the point I'll be crawling under there and swapping the oil pan with the patched one...

One last try before I make more poor financial choices and keep spending money on car projects. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
6/2/21 8:18 p.m.

I don't want to sell this but I may be dragging a car home for my Mom soon so I might have to make the space. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
6/21/21 6:23 p.m.

Last bump for this or else I'm keeping it and cutting the roof off to turn it into a truck. 

$400, no cats, oil pan still leaks, no roof rack. 

cfvwtuner
cfvwtuner New Reader
6/22/21 8:25 a.m.

Where in Connecticut are you? Can you e-mail me at cfvwtuner  at Yahoo.com

Any major rust to worrk about?

Looking for a track car, and always wanted to do a Touring car look from that vintage. 

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
6/30/21 2:58 p.m.

Well things change and I might be picking up an avant, so this really has to go. I wanted to keep it but don't really have the space. Might just go off for scrap...

FatMongo
FatMongo Reader
7/2/21 7:08 a.m.

OP, will you get on Audizine and post this up? Its a shame to have this thing go to scrap. Im sure an enthusiast there would snatch it up to save.

Justjim75
Justjim75 SuperDork
7/5/21 11:28 p.m.

My son's quite excited about this, lmk if it can still be purchased or not

P3PPY
P3PPY Dork
12/13/21 11:32 a.m.

Yeah I'm interested as well, what's the scoop?

dan0 (Forum Supporter)
dan0 (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
12/13/21 6:25 p.m.
P3PPY said:

Yeah I'm interested as well, what's the scoop?

Been gone for months to Jim. 

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SnxtxzTrJlos2hXfej1SbD89YbKZmSEGRcbo1t9s2n9FnIOtnHQjBADpONbosyNZ