Erich
Erich UberDork
5/24/21 6:57 p.m.

***SOLD***

I figured I'd offer this here first. If you don't know, Honda offered this rare bird in 2006 and 2007 only. The red V6 emblem on the back and the wheels borrowed from Acura are the only ways to differentiate it on the outside from all the auto-equipped V6 Accord sedans.

Mine, affiliated. Asking $6,000 in Ann Arbor, Michigan

My much-loved unicorn is for sale. As the title says, this is a V6 Accord 6MT sedan. All options except the nav, and everything works. 151k miles, I've owned it for about 4 years and 40,000 of those miles, purchased from the original owner. I have to look at the records, but I think they're pretty detailed if I remember right.

The good:

• Lots of fun, pulls very strong up to redline.
  • Clutch feels good.
  • Shifter is crisp
  • interior is very clean
  • super comfortable leather seats - fantastic on road trips
  • Maintained on schedule, Mobil 1 5w20 oil changes
  • New set of V6-MT sedan-specific OEM wheels 2018 with BFG G-Force comp2 tires
  • red V6 badge devil
  • Black steelies with Altimax Arctic snow tires in 2017 with plenty of tread
  • OEM fabric floor mats + Weathertech full floor mats too
  • add-on hidden Bluetooth phone and audio kit 

The bad

• paint is good but has some scratches and dings typical for the year
  • a surprisingly small amount of typical Honda rust starting on the passenger rear wheel well where it meets the rocker(click for photo)
  • replaced all four rotors, pads, and calipers with a Power Stop kit back in 2017. These drilled + slotted rotors have NOT held up great in Michigan winters and if I was doing it again, I'd just get OEM rotors and pads as they're quieter and seem to resist rust more
  • Probably time for a valve adjust, they're a little noisier than I'd like at cold starts
  • Power steering whine at sub-zero temperatures
  • Replaced A/C compressor last year and it's noisier than I'd like. 

Erich
Erich UberDork
5/26/21 6:35 p.m.

It's up on local Craigslist now. Wonder if this would be Bring a Trailer fodder, any insight?

mr2s2000elise
mr2s2000elise UltraDork
5/26/21 8:35 p.m.

I have a friend who is interested 

his question will be undercarriage pics 

as he lives in CA and scared of MI cars 

RedGT
RedGT Dork
5/27/21 12:10 p.m.

Nice car.  Have been eyeing these for a few years now, and have gotten into a pattern of doing a fly-and-drive each summer for a few years in a row.  But I don't think I can justify it at this time :(

AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter)
AngryCorvair (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
5/27/21 2:16 p.m.

With the E60 all smashified and AK2 turning 16 this week, I kinda feel like I should be calling you on this...

Erich
Erich UberDork
5/28/21 2:37 p.m.

*SOLD*

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3i6KeeGof9FJXasOZH546gQfZVVzlAc1GndsERgnViAB04WMQbBRwyAXWfhvrVhi