BTD
BTD Reader
12/12/17 5:53 p.m.

Hi all,

Wanting to sell my 1967 Mustang. It was optioned with a C-Code 289 V8, 3-Speed manual, manual steering, and drum brakes on all four corners.

SOLD

BTD
BTD Reader
12/13/17 9:13 p.m.

Man, not much love for the classic domestic stuff here, huh? sad

dculberson
dculberson PowerDork
12/13/17 11:33 p.m.

I love love love this car. I am just not in the market right now. Some day I'll have a '66 or '67 Mustang; that's what my parents had when I was growing up. That day isn't today though. Price seems good.

GTXVette
GTXVette Dork
12/14/17 8:13 a.m.

don't feel Slighted here, I work on this kind of car daily, and here we may seem Spoiled as we are a bunch that see's ALL Cars . that one is nice looking. My Boss has a 69 428 cobra jet that's Nice (looks brand new)  If you must sell it  just stay loose it will sell .

Duke
Duke MegaDork
12/14/17 8:21 a.m.

In reply to BTD :

It's only been a day.  This isn't a 20,000-member forum where new posts fall of the bottom in hours.

Robbie
Robbie PowerDork
12/14/17 8:57 a.m.
BTD said:

Oh no, I have much love. I even showed it to my fil, who would be on a plane to see you right now if auto and AC. I personally think you have it optioned correctly, but he wants just a cruiser.

BTD
BTD Reader
12/14/17 11:49 a.m.
Robbie said:
BTD said:

Oh no, I have much love. I even showed it to my fil, who would be on a plane to see you right now if auto and AC. I personally think you have it optioned correctly, but he wants just a cruiser.

He's the second person that had said the automatic is a must. American Muscle fans must be getting old... wink

Thanks all for the kind words, not trying to be uptight, I just want to find her a good home, and GRM is the best place for that, IMO

BTD
BTD Reader
12/15/17 12:33 p.m.

Sorry for the additional update, but I wanted to give people a better perspective on color. I've updated the lead photo and have taken a few shots in direct sunlight that can be seen here: https://imgur.com/a/KtIVG

BTD
BTD Reader
12/16/17 10:47 p.m.

Price reduced!

Hungary Bill
Hungary Bill UberDork
12/18/17 4:35 a.m.

well played, cruel cruel world.  crying

If I was in the states, I would be buying this car.  3-speed 289 has been on my dream sheet since I was 17.

Joe Gearin
Joe Gearin Associate Publisher
12/21/17 9:29 a.m.

Love this car---- and that color!   

So, what kind of trades are you looking for???   

BTD
BTD Reader
12/21/17 10:28 p.m.
Joe Gearin said:

Love this car---- and that color!   

So, what kind of trades are you looking for???   

Surprise me! I've owned everything from BMW's to Mustangs to Jeeps to kit cars. I would either be looking for something straight up or for a trade + cash. I like cars, and I like finding new ones. the only caveat is that I'm 6'5" so Miatas are out.

BTD
BTD Reader
12/21/17 10:30 p.m.
Hungary Bill said:

well played, cruel cruel world.  crying

If I was in the states, I would be buying this car.  3-speed 289 has been on my dream sheet since I was 17.

I'm happy to help you ship it overseas... smiley

penultimeta
penultimeta HalfDork
12/22/17 8:11 a.m.

For the options and records, this seems like a killer dealer. But still too rich for my blood. Good luck tho, I'm sure someone here will pick it up. 

767driver
767driver New Reader
12/22/17 8:34 p.m.

Nice looking coupe. Are the silver/gray side-stripes removable vinyl?

BTD
BTD Reader
12/23/17 1:31 a.m.
767driver said:

Nice looking coupe. Are the silver/gray side-stripes removable vinyl?

Unfortunately no, they were painted on in 2013 with the Burgundy paint. It's my biggest complaint about the car, but the paint is too nice to bother fixing it. 

I think a set of dark grey Torque Thrust D's would help "connect" the stripes to something else on the car. That was my plan if I could keep it!

BTD
BTD Reader
1/4/18 11:26 a.m.

Hi all, 

Thanks for all of the interest in the Mustang. I decided to list it on BringATrailer and the auction went live yesterday. 

Happy bidding if anyone is going to try to win her!

BTD
BTD Reader
1/11/18 11:09 a.m.

SOLD

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
WIWdfkDoaZN4RPd0jpjJfHDoqkkYEw7XBbebqWRHmWVc9EEdJBhpWh0KsKOlfZ0A