The_Mad_Hungarian
The_Mad_Hungarian None
12/20/13 6:35 p.m.

I'm retiring my 1978 GMC Suburban because I bought a motor home and I'm running out of driveway room. The Suburban was used to tow race cars, and though it's rough it would make a good work or tow vehicle for someone. Seats 7 people comfortably. Has a Reese hitch, 7 pin plug, brake controller, 350 4bolt with a Holley 600cfm 4BBL carb on a Holley Street Dominator intake. Trans has some issues on the highway, but I have a T350C trans that goes with the truck. Needs tailgate window / tailgate work. 5 practically brand new tires on truck rallies - four on the ground have less than 1000 miles of highway use, and spare has never been on the ground. Kenwood AM/FM/CD/USB/MP3 player with remote, four door speakers and two dash speakers, good heat, no A/C. New front floorboards / rockers installed Jan. 2012. Like I said, she's a little rough, but she runs STRONG and is ready to go to work! Asking $2750.00 OBO, or would consider trading for decent 24-30' enclosed car hauler trailer or ready to ride mid-70's Kawasaki KZ650 or KZ900 - or some other project that I might find interesting. Call me and let's make a deal - all reasonable offers considered.

Santus Gore

931-644-9061

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
kPbyhq5ppsiP9rGyKl6QJFawC1bBXGx9WcRMroU4Tjge6pFaFhEIEc0Z7bx1v6mi