jkrueger
jkrueger
11/21/13 1:09 p.m.

For Sale 1989 Mazda RX-7

The car has 111K miles on and is mostly a stock car. I have maintenance logs for the time I have owned the car. $3900. Email at tdc485ATgmailDOTcom with questions. Car is in Granbury, TX.

Engine: Stock except for a cold air box and K&N filter Racing Beat cat back exhaust Regular oil changes AC works (still on R12 system)

Suspension: Stiffer struts and springs which lowered the car Aftermarket stiffer front sway bar

Brakes: Slotted rotors Hawk HP+ pads

Wheels and tires: Stock BBS wheels Tires have half their tread left

Body: Turbo II hood (previous owners had plans to put a turbo engine in), Also have stock hood Original paint except front left fender that was repainted when a dent was fixed Small paint chips and some very minor dings Convertible top was replaced in July 2008

Interior: Leather seats: bolsters are in good shape, leather is starting to crack Headrest speakers don’t work Roll bar Wiper switch low speed is only mode that works (common failing of these cars) Recently replaced both power window door switches Stock floor mats

Lots of spares: (Added at no extra cost. You can take or leave what you want if you buy the car.) I had 5 RX-7’s at one point and have lots of spares to go with the car. Lead and Trailing coils Steering column Under dash heat and a/c unit and blower power steering pump and bracket and hoses S4 tail lights Three dash instrument surrounds oil cooler Fuel pump and sending unit Power window motor Headlight motor Steering wheel Body trim Used front wheel bearings Starter New Diff mount snuber 2 cooling fans S5 oil metering pump Front control arm Racing beat plug wires Cruise control module Dash vents Dash cluster gauge unit water pump Lots of misc switches and exterior lights

jkrueger
jkrueger New Reader
12/25/13 9:40 a.m.

price lowered to $3600.

jkrueger
jkrueger New Reader
4/27/14 9:54 p.m.

Bump and price lowered to $3400

DaveEstey
DaveEstey UberDork
5/2/14 7:44 a.m.

I'm interested in an extra oil cooler if you're looking to shed some of your parts supply.

WonkoTheSane
WonkoTheSane Reader
5/2/14 10:34 a.m.

Wow, that's a nice looking car! I'm not in the market right now (I've got my turbo rotary and convertible fix), but I'd be all over that if I was looking for a nice cruiser!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
d8uQcRpd7gFb1HUwLFnHZNOAG806PxLaGubb1qKoQ9YNzjs1qV39SbA3NSCm22BD