1 2
Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
4/23/15 5:42 p.m.

GRM price is $2500. http://www.cycletrader.com/listing/1993-Honda-Cb-750-NIGHTHAWK-114576533

New battery last year as well.

kazoospec
kazoospec Dork
4/24/15 11:54 a.m.

Oh Lord, I did not need to see that. I've wanted a blue Nighthawk 750 since I was 20. I was actually in a salesman's office figuring payments on that exact bike once, but didn't pull the trigger.

Unfortunately, I pretty much swore off bikes when the Mrs. and I started having kids. Good luck with the sale.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
4/24/15 12:05 p.m.

That's a great first, second, third or fourth bike. Good luck with the sale!

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
4/24/15 12:54 p.m.

I'll miss it(if it ever sells) but I'm ready for my last bike.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
4/27/15 3:32 p.m.

In reply to Bobzilla:

...which will be?

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
4/27/15 3:38 p.m.

He wants a brand new Goldwing.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
4/27/15 3:43 p.m.

Oh, OK, that is different. Half a Acura RL for Bobzilla then.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
4/27/15 4:57 p.m.

Screw you Ben!

Nah, what I'm looking for:

Yamaha FZ-09. That color combo as well. Call it my "Mid Life Crisis" mobile (turn 40 this year)

Cactus
Cactus New Reader
4/27/15 8:40 p.m.

I know a guy who has that same FZ-09 as a commuter. Very nice piece of machinery.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/5/15 8:23 p.m.

This bike needs to go. I've found a couple replacements. Make me an offer peeps.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/6/15 12:05 p.m.

tree fitty

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
5/6/15 1:47 p.m.

In reply to Flight Service:

Two Fiddy because its a Honda....

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/6/15 5:19 p.m.

REASONABLE offers

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/7/15 4:59 a.m.
Bobzilla wrote: REASONABLE offers

When the Lochness Monster shows up you will be begging me for the tree fiddy

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/8/15 6:36 a.m.

Made a huuuuge mistake last night after work. Friend of mine picked up his new -09. I met him and rode it 3 miles. May be the largest mistake I've made in a long time. Since it was nice I rode mine yesterday to meet him. Best way I can put it:

It was like going to the prom with your mom in the family station wagon with no working radio, getting there and hooking up with the head cheerleader and 2 of her hottest friends while riding in a Hummer limo with free booze, then catching a cab home with your grandmother.

Holy E36 M3. That thing is a berkeleying space ship compared to my Nighthawk. speed, power, brakes.... and the lack of 100lbs is so evident it's ridiculous!

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
5/8/15 9:49 a.m.

fo fitty

bluej
bluej SuperDork
5/8/15 10:12 a.m.

ugh. this is the perfect bike, but I was going to wait till next year. damnit.

OK, what's your rock-bottom, GRM, not-totally-but-just-slightly-offended price?

Xceler8x
Xceler8x UberDork
5/8/15 12:30 p.m.

Those nighthawks run forever. I hear London couriers like them because they soak up miles at a very low cost of ownership. Also, great bikes to ride.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/8/15 12:37 p.m.

Alright..... GRM only would be $2300. Any less and I'll just keep it another 10 years.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
5/8/15 2:01 p.m.

But its still going to be your grandmother in 10 years and you are going to be too old for that hot head cheerleader.

SyntheticBlinkerFluid
SyntheticBlinkerFluid UltimaDork
5/8/15 3:25 p.m.

I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU

That is all.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/8/15 7:16 p.m.

IFI was in the market, I would offer around the $2k mark. That bike, that clean in the sub $2k range is a jump all over it price. The issue is they aren't what's popular now style wise. Not to mention compared to a newer bike they are down on power and up on weight. They don't stop or turn as well. But that is purely comparative in nature. Those are perfectly capable machines.

They define UJM. UJM isn't what is hot right now in the market.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/10/15 6:45 a.m.

What is burning me up right now is a good friend of mine just sold his 1978 550 yamaha for $2k in 4 days. It was no where near as nice as mine and I haven't had a SINGLE offer. Nada. Nope. None. Zilch. Plus he already has his new bike.

What the hell is wrong with mine that I can't even get an offer?

Giant Purple Snorklewacker
Giant Purple Snorklewacker MegaDork
5/10/15 8:37 a.m.

In reply to Bobzilla:

It's overpriced, nice our not. Advertize it for 2k, settle for a bit less and it will be gone in a week to someone who just wants a good bike and doesn't have a lot of scratch.

Otherwise you have to wait for the one guy who wants THAT particular bike and is willing to end his search because of condition.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/10/15 9:49 a.m.

I'm not selling under $2k. I'll just keep it and not get a new one. In all actuality I wouldn't be able to selling it that low anyway.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
ByfJ4z6K3d6v30Aw3l1Tyv84WuMpXb2oCt2KIXifmafwRtChm25jtRiXuikd7nlZ