1 2
Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/24/15 1:55 p.m.

Alright, last shot at this. new ad with a ton of pikturs for your viewing pleasure.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/5040535332.html

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/24/15 3:59 p.m.

I was hoping to read this thread and you say it was sold

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/26/15 3:26 p.m.

Not sold. Worse yet.... EVERY possible buer that has wanted to come look at the bike/buy it has backed out BEFORE EVEN SEEING THE berkeleyING BIKE. Seriously... I can't even get people to come look at it. "I'll be out tomorrow" "Sorry, can't make it." rinse, repeat do it all over again.

berkeley this E36 M3 is getting berkeleying old. at least COME AND LOOK AT IT people. Jeebus.

mtownneon
mtownneon Reader
5/26/15 3:35 p.m.

Bob, I don't understand why you're having such a problem selling your Nighthawk. The price is right and the bike is in excellent shape. The only thing I can figure is it isn't a big phallic extention.

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/26/15 3:41 p.m.
mtownneon wrote: Bob, I don't understand why you're having such a problem selling your Nighthawk. The price is right and the bike is in excellent shape. The only thing I can figure is it isn't a big phallic extention.

Well, at least the people could come tell me that in person.... and look at the bike while they're at it!

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/26/15 5:12 p.m.

Oh, and the kicker? I had to purchase a new battery because the less than a year old one died. At work. So I had to push start the bitch which then stressed my shoulder. So... yeah. YAY! Been up for sale for a month without anyone following through to even LOOK at it.

Looks like the fantasy of a new bike has become just that. Pure fantasy.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
5/26/15 6:54 p.m.

Have you put it on advrider

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/27/15 6:23 a.m.

Not a member there. If it's like any other decent forum they don't let you join, place an ad then leave.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
5/27/15 7:22 a.m.

In reply to mtownneon:

Its not a harley....so people aren't rushing to mortgage their double wide for it.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/27/15 8:24 a.m.

You could pull a Chevas Regal

Pull it off the market for a week, take new pics and jack the price up $3k OBO. See how that works. At this point couldn't hurt

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
5/27/15 9:10 a.m.

I actually did that... minus the jacking up the price.

Swank Force One
Swank Force One MegaDork
5/27/15 9:43 a.m.

My butt has leaned on this bike. New advertising point. You're welcome.

But seriously guys, this bike is obnoxiously clean for something that old. Unbelievably so.

spitfirebill
spitfirebill PowerDork
5/27/15 12:26 p.m.
Bobzilla wrote: Not a member there. If it's like any other decent forum they don't let you join, place an ad then leave.

You know it is a motorcycle site. No harm in hanging around a while.

Flight Service
Flight Service MegaDork
5/27/15 12:27 p.m.
Bobzilla wrote: I actually did that... minus the jacking up the price.

Yeah that is the key to the Chevas plan. Got to jack up the price. The thought is "If it is so nice, why is it so cheap? Nothing in that price range in that nice."

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
6/28/15 7:04 p.m.

OK, plan changed. Bought a newer bike. Pics up tomorrow when I pick it up. Final price:

$2000.

yamaha
yamaha MegaDork
6/29/15 4:57 p.m.

In reply to Bobzilla:

Its worth about treefiddy to me.....

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
6/29/15 5:02 p.m.

oH, AND THE LINK:

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/5097380825.html

Bobzilla
Bobzilla UltimaDork
7/2/15 8:48 p.m.

Sold tonight. Very very sad day for me. 16.5 years is a long time to have something.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
qoTumjnrvkrAuv3zu456p4PsZYt1Y33alQHAzJ9zfZvFNj56KOhzB5DIuOdZuiDj