1 2
ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/10/23 2:55 p.m.
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) said:

People may not have something to trade. What would be your cash price? That might help get more interest.

Roughly around the 3500 mark but open to negotiation. Or , because life seems to not like me as of late, I will trade it for paint and bodywork to be done on the Q45. I figured with the condition the Miata its in minus the damage and including it's mileage, 3500 is a fair price. As of late around that price is usually is getting a rough miata with higher mileage or mechanical issues. 

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/10/23 7:59 p.m.

Miata tentatively spoken for. Will update if buyer backs out or if it's collected.

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/16/23 9:57 p.m.

Buyer has currently backed out due to time constraints but will be interested in purchasing it in march/april if not sold by then. Recieved permission to post that it's available again.

SKJSS (formerly Klayfish)
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) PowerDork
2/17/23 9:43 a.m.

I will be in Davenport FL from Monday through Saturday.  I'd be interested but only if it was a decent bit less than $3500.  

Are you confident the mileage is accurate?  How long did you have the car?  Does everything work, ac, etc?

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/17/23 10:19 a.m.

In reply to SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) :

I'm 100% confident the mileage is accurate. Ran a carfax, checked Dmv records and prior service records and it all lined up. I have had the car since August? Everything on the car works minus the rear right tailight harness for.... obvious reasons.

SV reX
SV reX MegaDork
2/17/23 10:33 a.m.

I'm wish I had a shop right now. I'd be all over this. 

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/17/23 12:01 p.m.
SV reX said:

I'm wish I had a shop right now. I'd be all over this. 

Hey it still runs and drives at least. Your shop can be a chain and a really sturdy tree

SKJSS (formerly Klayfish)
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) PowerDork
2/17/23 3:46 p.m.

How far from Davenport are you?  I hate to lowball, but if you're really OBO, I could drive it home next week.

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/17/23 5:55 p.m.
SKJSS (formerly Klayfish) said:

How far from Davenport are you?  I hate to lowball, but if you're really OBO, I could drive it home next week.

Davenport is 44 miles from me. OBO is to a point for me, my parents just told me the other day they are moving to an acre property, so worst case if it doesn't sell I'll stash it there and learn how to repair a quarter panel/ weld

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/19/23 4:08 p.m.

Miata is pending sale once again.

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/23/23 6:46 p.m.

My attempt to "sweeten the deal" as the kids say. Anyone who buys this miata for roughly asking price will receive this scale model of Miata, a nearly 25 dollar value, absolutely free. 

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/24/23 2:23 p.m.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, timing wasn't able to work out and it's back up to buy.

Is it annoying to constantly post these updates? If so I'll stop, sorry

ExcessKuma
ExcessKuma Reader
2/28/23 8:32 a.m.

Miata has been sold.

1 2

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
bwAzgmMxBrjPyQhDeH6A3YXPGipgcLb5TAkSmfNab5giHKW03n6G0asiboaNegnd