nocones
nocones SuperDork
11/11/13 10:17 a.m.

NMSA (Some Affiliation).

http://www.cicenet.net/showthread.php?t=12763

This has re-entered the marketplace on a local board. I've driven the car and it's pretty decent. It needs some restoration work and some final tuning as well as Ideally a <6' tall driver with a smaller than 34" waist. That said Myself at 6' 240lbs and the owner at ~5'10" and 240lbs have driven it. It has a Megasquirt system installed and has been VERY RELIABLE which is rare for an FSAE car. I could put someone in direct contact with the owner if you are interested.

I personally think the price is Fair given the overall condition of the car and the scarcity of running/driving FSAE cars.

AngryCorvair
AngryCorvair PowerDork
11/11/13 10:23 a.m.

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again. You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

nocones
nocones SuperDork
11/11/13 10:37 a.m.

Well that's Dumb..

Here is the car when he bought it. Current condition is improved as it now runs/drives with Fuel only Megasquirt and has reasonably fresh Hoosiers with ~60-70% tread.

Here is video from this weekend where it got FTD
Youtube Launch
Youtube poor Angle Onboard

The car is running a Megasquirt standalone. It was the Mizzou FSAE car and got 4th place overall the year it competeted. I can put you in contact with the owner if you are interested.

mazdeuce
mazdeuce SuperDork
11/11/13 4:35 p.m.

Interesting. I talked to some LSU FSAE guys earlier in the year and they were adamant that cars could not under and circumstances be sold. Cool car.

Warren v
Warren v HalfDork
11/11/13 5:11 p.m.

That's up to the school. FSAE has no restrictions. Ga Tech has sold a few cars to alumni.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
IsaULoEf0ZOU4Jwlq98FprNLafjGuS9XTd3pCguG6xOtx6kb7ATDlC0GcUHZXMsv