Racebrick
Racebrick Reader
2/3/23 3:02 p.m.

I purchased this car about a year ago for my kids to learn to drive in, but neither of them want this car as their daily.  So it's time to let it go.  I am interested in trades, but not for anything with an auto trans.  I believe I am the second owner, and since I purchased the car the following work was done.  4 Window regulators, shocks, struts, front pads, and rotors, plugs, and the entire pcv system.  The car is on snow tires, and comes with a set of summer tires, each of which has less than 5k miles. The car has all weather floor mats, and most importantly everything on this car works. The car is from Missouri, and has no rust.

The car does have hail damage which you can see really only on the hood.  There is also about a quarter size chunk missing from the dash, likely from adhesive being pulled off by the PO.  I didn't drive the car much, but I do like the car other than being an auto.  Pics are from September, but nothing has changed much other than the background.

Asking $5,000 from the good people of the GRM forum.

Docwemple
Docwemple Reader
2/3/23 5:02 p.m.

Most important thing to list is cooling system. The entire thing should be done every 60k. And I mean everything. Damn BMW plastic cooling systems. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
OnYmeY0HaHezHJjfly6O278ed9o26y9S1TZtrF8OFW9q4ImGpRiG57eNltlY9AxW