Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
3/30/20 1:24 p.m.

Great condition, top of the line trim level with heads up display, touchscreen navigation, heated seats etc. Mostly stock with the exception of a Corsa Sport exhaust, sounds great on acceleration and deceleration, yet nearly silent at cruise. It has a DeWitt's all aluminum radiator with transmission and engine oil coolers, magnetic drain plugs, updated crankshaft pulley, billet aluminum pedal covers so they're not slippery like they are stock, Z06 rear spoiler and fender guards, and Koni adjustable shocks. All the common issues have been remedied by me. Call, text or email for a test drive. I'm building a custom toyhauler and need the money to keep that project going. I've had the car for the past 6 years and it's been excellent.  Asking $16,500 but make me an offer and we'll go from there.  Partial trade towards a Porsche Panamera GTS would be considered.  

https://bend.craigslist.org/cto/d/2005-corvette-51-6-speed-manual-with/7100826426.html

Untitled by Petrolburner, on Flickr

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
3/30/20 1:27 p.m.

OjaiM5
OjaiM5 Reader
3/30/20 9:38 p.m.

Dude, tow rig for sweet a$$ MTBs, throw the gear in the back? Major props!

Good luck with the sale.  Bet it is so fun

wvumtnbkr
wvumtnbkr UberDork
3/30/20 9:59 p.m.

If I had the money, I would do a fly, ride some sweet trails, and drive back home.

Hnnnggg...

Good luck with the sale!

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
3/31/20 11:07 p.m.

It's an excellent sport utility vehicle, and remember, 27 MPG on the highway.  It's a hybrid, it burns gas and rubber!

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
4/3/20 9:30 p.m.

I've dropped the price to $16,500.  Kind of a crazy time right now and I think most potential buyers are going to be looking for a deal.  I hate to give it away but I'm sort of keen to move this out and buy a Porsche Panamera GTS to be honest.   

Dave M (Forum Supporter)
Dave M (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
4/4/20 6:03 a.m.

In reply to Petrolburner :

I'd wait unless you really don't care about the money. Unemployment is probably 13%+ right now and folks have just taken a 25% down in the stock market. Buyers from out of state won't fly and drive. Who knows if you can get a cross-country transport? Etc etc.

As an example, if I was going to buy this now I'd want to make sure I could flip it and break even after transport cross-country, so I'd pay you, like, $13k tops!

Fueled by Caffeine
Fueled by Caffeine MegaDork
4/4/20 7:43 a.m.

I was gonna say 10.   This is lowballing season. 

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
4/4/20 1:55 p.m.

Yeah you guys might be right.  However, I just sold my motorhome  for a fair price and I only need one buyer.  

Dave M (Forum Supporter)
Dave M (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
4/4/20 4:56 p.m.

In reply to Petrolburner :

Yeah, it's not like it's a house and it loses value being on the market. You might as well just let it sit out there at a decent price and see if you get a hit. But as we were saying, you might have to wait....!

Datsun310Guy
Datsun310Guy UltimaDork
4/4/20 7:47 p.m.
Fueled by Caffeine said:

I was gonna say 10.   This is lowballing season. 

Good move. It doesn't say "no low ballers" in the ad.  

What's the Jaguar story?

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
4/5/20 12:54 a.m.

I'm OK to wait. It's paid off but it's sort of preventing me from buying something big if the right deal comes along. It's mostly a mental block and a garage space issue. 

the jaguar is a 1983 with a small block Chevy swap that my step father finished the restoration on. All original interior is still in great shape. One day my mom came home from a day with a friend with a modern Jag and she said she wanted a Jaguar. He got this one. She's nicknamed it Lucifer because it has some growing pains on the first two outings but it's been fine since then. She still doesn't like it. He's over twenty grand into it and even in the best market he'll never get half that back out. So it's a bit weird. I really like it though. They need to drive it more. 

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
4/20/20 7:40 p.m.

She's available! Make an offer if you're interested or know someone else who might be. 

Petrolburner
Petrolburner Dork
5/6/20 7:05 p.m.

Sold for $16,500.  Already bought the replacement car, stay tuned.  

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
L9UCWKK3wEUdhDNTWTMqQDjUs5RPCJpD4OHkSxKCGRTsIQSAGROhipeAqfVmSABS