RossD
RossD PowerDork
8/26/15 7:27 a.m.
CL Ad said: This is a very rare car in the USA. These car's bodies were designed by Pininfarina which also designed many Ferrari, Maserati, and Alfa Romeo cars. Vetture Speciale is the coach builder in Italy that converted these for left side drive for export to the USA. These are a very nice change from the normal MG or Triumph seen around. These have a 1200cc inline 4 cylinder engine with a 4 speed manual transmission. The car needs rocker panel repair (which is typical for these cars) and seat work. Floors and trunk floor are all very solid. Brakes have been completely rebuilt, new tires, and recored radiator. We also have brand new soft top still in the box. Very neat little roadster. Would be a fun project. Only selling because wife is back in school. Cash is king, no trades at this time and we do not need help selling this. Reply by text please.

pinchvalve
pinchvalve MegaDork
8/26/15 8:22 a.m.

Why did you post this? The seller CLEARLY STATED that they did not need help selling it. And here you go helping! Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA snicker, snicker, OH, whew, OK. Anyway, cool little car that I bet Rock Auto does not have replacement rockers for.

RossD
RossD PowerDork
8/26/15 8:28 a.m.

In reply to pinchvalve:

I posted because it unique and interesting car.

petegossett
petegossett PowerDork
8/26/15 9:36 p.m.

That needs to end up in Jumper K. Balls hands.

Burrito
Burrito Dork
8/26/15 10:09 p.m.

In reply to petegossett:

I'm pretty sure there's already a 1200 in their shop.

petegossett
petegossett PowerDork
8/27/15 5:43 a.m.

In reply to Burrito:

Sorry, couldn't see anything past the Pantera...

Sine_Qua_Non
Sine_Qua_Non Dork
8/27/15 8:05 a.m.

I like that a lot.

chandlerGTi
chandlerGTi UltraDork
8/27/15 8:06 p.m.

"Just one more question...."

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
SK5N5H89Gfjj9xhVJAganRyglsRMBvNMTZyroHkliFWSFX1R7YPc9rK6Ei5kOOK1