Stefan (Forum Supporter)
Stefan (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/6/20 1:33 p.m.

My buddy is selling his '03 S2000:

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-honda-s2000/7169735212.html

" A car I have truly loved and thought I would have the rest of my life (cared for and maintained as though I would have it the rest of my life, always at dealership) but times change and it is time to let it go. Bought this off the first owner when they had it less than a year, was my daily driver for a few years but for the last 8 years it just comes out (has always been garaged since new) for the occasional Summer drive so it is time to let someone else enjoy all that these cars have to offer.

No issues I am aware of, in excellent and all original (down to the crappy Honda radio) condition throughout. I have a clean CarFax I can share. Feel free to reach out with any questions. "

eastsideTim
eastsideTim PowerDork
8/6/20 1:40 p.m.

Not something I’m in the position to buy, but that is my favorite color for an S2000.

icaneat50eggs
icaneat50eggs Dork
8/6/20 10:12 p.m.

Tell me that's crazy talk money!  What would my dads ap2 with 35000 miles  go for!?!?

Stefan (Forum Supporter)
Stefan (Forum Supporter) MegaDork
8/6/20 11:25 p.m.
icaneat50eggs said:

Tell me that's crazy talk money!  What would my dads ap2 with 35000 miles  go for!?!?

Not sure, knowing Sean he priced it based on KBB and the overall condition of the car.

Steve_Jones
Steve_Jones HalfDork
8/7/20 6:09 p.m.
icaneat50eggs said:

You think that's crazy, look at BAT. They bring all the money there. 

Dave M (Forum Supporter)
Dave M (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
8/7/20 7:27 p.m.

I'll take a newer Cayman for the same price. And even those have appreciated.  Maybe I'll take a C5 Z06 for less money?

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
hhU2GivV94pWiA2i296AHJjbcTN8YmtkT12FNvE1AzfLtozsGUQ3XpkUOztQg8Le