RossD
RossD PowerDork
11/4/13 10:21 a.m.
Dude said: "This is not your run of the mill 89 Dodge Dakota. This truck features a325 cu.in. Mopar small block of 1967 vintage bored .060, with a Crane cam, ported and milled heads, Offenhauser dual plane intake, A 750 Carter thermoquad carb. Pertronix ignition and magnum exhaust manifolds. The drivetrain consists of an aluminum flywheel, 10.5" Ram clutch, an AX15 5 speed trans. from a 2000 Dakota. The rear axle is a bullet proof early Mopar 8-3/4" with the heavy duty 489 case, 3:23 ratio & a brand new sure grip carrier. By using this carefull selection of parts it allows the truck to achieve 19 miles per gallon on regular fuel and still be pretty quik.The brakes are new including calipers, rotors etc. The truck also has Flame thrower exhaust, which can br seen in photos. Tires are new 60 series 15". This rust free machine is originally from Virginia (not WI. rust bucket) It has a late model Chrysler AM/FM-CD radio unit as well. I have put approx. 1800 mi. on it since everything was rebuilt with no problems,just compliments. As you can see it needs nothing. I have enjoyed this little Hot Rod but now have another interest, so I have decided it's time for someone else to have fun with this toy for the asking price of $4395.oo OBO. I know this is not cheap for an 89 Dakota but you can't build something like this for that kind of money, being everything is new or rebuilt. However I will consider partial trades If interested give me a call "

http://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/4154676275.html

NMNA

RossD
RossD PowerDork
11/4/13 10:22 a.m.

Actually without the flame throwing bit, this looks like a fun little truck.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
NjIsqWLcgeL6W258ygnhj3R3yIIhDDr3gEQmHrFOF5sFY7pq4oaB7qoAo1WL8h4m