1 2 3
yupididit
yupididit UberDork
5/27/20 10:24 p.m.
Cotton said:
yupididit said:
Stampie (FS) said:

In reply to yupididit :

Damn I'm kinda disappointed.  Kinda like when you find out your childhood hero can't really jump over a mountain.

I think, I'll stay away from v12 w140's lol unless they're running on a standalone. 

V8 w140s too!  Lol. We were both going through the w140 drama at the same time.    I swear I'm about to shoot my w140 coupe,  or ram it with the Halo truck.  My later v12 cars never gave me as much grief.
That w108 looks nice...get it!

They want about 6k which I don't have right now because I just made a decently expensive non-vehicular purchase. But, if you're interested lol. He's selling a w114 coupe soon.

Yeah those w140's sure are nice but they are in the awkward era when Mercedes went from stout and simple w126 to MODULES EVERYWHERE!

Aren't you selling your w140 coupe? LoL 

bmw88rider (Forum Supporter)
bmw88rider (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
5/27/20 10:39 p.m.

In reply to yupididit :

I shouldn't ask but how much is that W108. I will own one at some point since the one I was going to buy from my dad got crushed by a fallen tree limb. 

Cotton
Cotton PowerDork
5/27/20 10:40 p.m.
yupididit said:
Cotton said:
yupididit said:
Stampie (FS) said:

In reply to yupididit :

Damn I'm kinda disappointed.  Kinda like when you find out your childhood hero can't really jump over a mountain.

I think, I'll stay away from v12 w140's lol unless they're running on a standalone. 

V8 w140s too!  Lol. We were both going through the w140 drama at the same time.    I swear I'm about to shoot my w140 coupe,  or ram it with the Halo truck.  My later v12 cars never gave me as much grief.
That w108 looks nice...get it!

They want about 6k which I don't have right now because I just made a decently expensive non-vehicular purchase. But, if you're interested lol. He's selling a w114 coupe soon.

Yeah those w140's sure are nice but they are in the awkward era when Mercedes went from stout and simple w126 to MODULES EVERYWHERE!

Aren't you selling your w140 coupe? LoL 

I have that w114 250c I really need to focus on.  I have a Weber conversion ready to go on it that is supposed to make a real improvement over the original carbs.

I do want to sell the w140 coupe....it I don't pull an Elvis (he shot his Pantera) and shoot it up first.

yupididit
yupididit UberDork
5/27/20 11:13 p.m.
bmw88rider (Forum Supporter) said:

In reply to yupididit :

I shouldn't ask but how much is that W108. I will own one at some point since the one I was going to buy from my dad got crushed by a fallen tree limb. 

6.5k but he said there's room in the price. 

1 2 3

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
l8UkssmLfZXSxxSvUjkOhEqZhTbKLiWqDRkG2MzCVQjYwvV9nE86fWehwc6RJI4S