2/24/23 5:16 p.m.
LionPride
LionPride New Reader
2/24/23 5:25 p.m.

Pucker Factor: Evel Kneival 

P3PPY
P3PPY Dork
2/25/23 12:31 p.m.

1984 Pontiac Fiero GT powered by a GE T-58 helicopter turbine converted from shaft drive to thrust with an afterburner. Utilizing "thrust vectoring" similar to a fighter jet to enhance turning ability, the objective was to establish a land speed record for a thrust vehicle on a 1 mile oval speedway. No such category currently exists so a record would be guaranteed making it valuable to collectors or possibly used for promotional purposes. Car was built from the ground up with a tube frame and roll cage. Only premium race car components were used in the construction. Sale includes a LOT of extra's including but not limited to: Have $75,000 invested, Forced to sell, MAKE OFFER - Complete detailed history of build with photos - Theory of design including engine thrust conversion, chassis geometry and setup specs - GE factory engine service and parts manuals along with logbooks - "As built" car service manual with photos - "As built" car parts manual with vendors and resource contacts - Special rigging and equipment - Aircraft hardware - CAD drawings and other patterns I am listing this for a friend and will do the best to answer your questions, if I can not I will direct the questions his way.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
zBWoeyCbSIceDM3McftAnc4Nt8Clx5EZufvLC23pv1SbXcLMhGlybA69cS5nYlTn