GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE SuperDork
8/28/22 10:25 a.m.

Hey GRM, I'm in a weird position and I need to start looking for options.

Early August I had someone pull out in front of me and the accident took out my Ralliart; There's a good chance right now, that her insurance will list the vehicle as a total loss despite the large amount of modifications, and even if I can arm-twist them into fixing the vehicle parts delays may mean I won't have my car for months. There's a chance that I could receive up to $10K , or a pittance if I keep my car; but either way I'm driving one of my parent's loaners and eventually that will end.  Of course, this has to be right when I start my new college semester and in the worst used car market known.

So I'm looking for wheels and I'm pursuing all my options. I'd say I have a little more than ~$2,000 right now I can comfortably toss at something, and I can drive a manual no problem. Car's gonna see city driving and random interstate use to see family nearby. I'm full time school/full time work, so unfortunately I don't have a lot of time.

bmw88rider
bmw88rider UberDork
8/28/22 5:10 p.m.

Didn't know you were in Omaha. I'm mid town. I'll keep my eye out. I sold off all my extra stuff already and just have my DD so I wouldn't have anything specific from me but I do have a few people I can ask. 

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE SuperDork
8/30/22 11:38 a.m.

In reply to bmw88rider :

Thanks man. 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
4GbRmfKrR5ojYIHXo5ALey6EsWUnML75ty3ZDTJPbKa8uYACcmOIXwr65N2fZxpX