P3PPY
P3PPY Reader
11/21/19 6:47 p.m.

Is it okay to do WTB on here?

ive been looking for one of these from before my three year old was born. They were all orange and made by a company called Kalee. I’ve used searchtempest to search every craigslist in the US on occasion for the last three years and only just found one in Indy that sold before I could make a trip there. 

The reason is my girl’s name is Elise. And they didn’t make an Elise but the Exige is obviously very close 

kazoospec
kazoospec UltraDork
11/21/19 7:08 p.m.

Is this the one you want or the one that they sit in?

ebay

Picture 2 of 5

P3PPY
P3PPY Reader
11/21/19 7:17 p.m.

I’m looking for the powered one they sit inside of and drive. Thanks

cyow5
cyow5 New Reader
11/21/19 7:34 p.m.
P3PPY said:

I’m looking for the powered one they sit inside of and drive. Thanks

My wife bought one a few years ago when they came just in case they weren't available whenever my daughter (who wasn't even on her way yet) was old enough, haha. Sorry I don't have any leads for you though 

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
11/22/19 8:01 a.m.

Every place I went to it's out of stock.  Maybe call Overstock or Amazon to backorder one.

P3PPY
P3PPY Reader
11/22/19 7:48 p.m.

In reply to 914Driver :

Man, I've been to every half baked site on the internet hoping to find one. I have actually come across one for $400ish but since that's what I like to spend on my REAL cars, sorry Elise, not this time. I suppose I should make an account for lotustalk.com and see if their kids have all grown up yet :)

https://www.lotustalk.com/threads/exige-power-wheels-style-toy-car.267490/

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
6LNVzvjy6Zm2JpOkcB8kf4iEIVE8DSujDSpsjpuoFGuRmYJ4wYJecaz4D72DGpAM