RichardSIA
RichardSIA HalfDork
4/3/21 11:27 a.m.

Guy somewhat local to me is trying to clear his warehouse of four MM's and tons of parts.

I do not have enough cash for all of them but really want the 1/4 ton PU for myself.

The split window convertible is very nearly a runner, the Woody is a real project, the four door is solid but a project.

If it matters I think any of these but maybe the convertible can be had for under challenge money at this point.

I can move them to my place for storage until someone is ready to come get what they want if there is interest.

Trying to work this out so that they do not end up as scrap when the warehouse sells and has to be cleared. That could literally be Monday.

Yes I know, "scrap" and "for sale" do not seem to go together, but when you sell a warehouse building it has to be cleared out ASAP. So it's all for sale until it's too late to save them.

californiamilleghia
californiamilleghia SuperDork
4/3/21 12:18 p.m.

I just emailed my buddy that is putting a convertible together in the SF Bay area , 

i will see what he needs and let you know 

Danny Shields (Forum Supporter)
Danny Shields (Forum Supporter) HalfDork
4/6/21 10:44 a.m.

Richard, good luck with that Minor pickup, and I hope you can help save all those cars. It is like a litter of puppies that need homes. 

frenchyd
frenchyd UltimaDork
4/6/21 11:06 a.m.

In reply to RichardSIA :

I'm interested in the woodie.   That will make it the 7th Morris Minor Woodie I'll have owned.   I assume the wood is shot?  How bad is the metal rusted ? 

GIRTHQUAKE
GIRTHQUAKE Dork
4/9/21 9:47 p.m.

It's been almost a week; any update or pictures?

Our Preferred Partners
nDwazO8shM8nIcXaDyavkDtRgqzRY437ircOpggvV6BfmGFLIJAPNhuZi7QlB5du