ClassicHondaGuy
ClassicHondaGuy New Reader
6/27/17 2:07 p.m.

Back in April I had the pleasure to participate in my first Coker Tire Tour. I was a little apprehensive bringing my 30+ year old Honda CRX to a traditional classic car event because though I consider it a classic, I wasn't sure others would. I couldn't have been more wrong. The warm welcome I received from the hosts and those in attendance really blew me away. It was a great experience. If you're just hearing about this event now, or have been on the fence about it, just do it! You won't be disappointed.

Full story and pics here: http://genone-blog.blogspot.com/2017/06/2017-mitty-day-1-coker-tire-tour.html

ultraclyde
ultraclyde UberDork
6/27/17 2:28 p.m.

We did that last year but had too much going on this spring to make it this year. It was probably my favorite car related event last year even though it rained on us a good bit. They really put on a fun time. Great pics!

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
7/2/17 1:27 a.m.

ClassicHondaGuy,

First welcome to the board.

Second, that is not a classic car and you should be so ashamed to drive it that you instantly sell it to me for less than what it is worth.

Seriously, I so enjoyed running through the twisties that day with you That is such a fantastic car and I want one in that same color combination so bad!

Your also drove the hell out of it, which I appreciated.

ClassicHondaGuy
ClassicHondaGuy New Reader
7/6/17 8:24 a.m.

In reply to Tim Suddard:

Thanks very much! I appreciate the kind words.

Well, if I see one come up for sale I'll let you know!

You did the same with that challenger. Kudos! I had a blast as well.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
xCk6nUJjSpTl6fOOvc6yKvoIOzHpPKD3ZxXi8WU32i7iLufuv7dUKG2YgeVheY7n