jr02518
jr02518 Reader
8/19/19 11:37 a.m.

When we get home I will post the pictures, but I have a feeling pictures will not do it justice.  I hope someone can get more informatin on this car.  Looks like it is one of nine that is coming from the Zagato factory as a continuation with the blessing of Porsche.

Again, it's outstanding.

David  

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Reader Services
8/19/19 2:59 p.m.

I just did a quick Google search for "Porsche 356 Zagato," and I agree, it's outstanding. I'm always amazed at how good the cars that Zagato gets their hands on look.

I'm definately looking forward to the pictures you took.

jr02518
jr02518 Reader
8/28/19 10:09 a.m.

Back to reality and work is as close to caught up as the end of the month, approahes.  I will admit the pictures do not convay my belife that this car is really special.  That said, they give you an idea of the car as it sits.  

The guy in the vest is me, teling someone that yes, someone turned a 356 into art.

The reflection of the rock curbs are a testament to how good the paint is on this car.

Again, it is so hard to convay how amazing this car is, if you get close to one I hope you see it also.

Ok, yes. I'm smitten by the hips.  She is Italian.

I might have to admit that a version of these seats might end up in my 1960 MGA Coupe.  In Red.

The badge is on the door, other than that you are left to wounder.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
DrQluMTPdxdK6fYw8UhTRP0wh1xfmy6P886T3HxCBwTXj8Lqrzy0jZujHFjUXXg4