Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
4/28/20 11:12 a.m.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/g7ZUVAC7sXQ

Even if you’re at home, you can still dream about an ultimate road trip. YouTube user AdamC took his TVR 350i on a 2200-mile road trip to the 2017 Top Marques Monaco, an event that showcases cool cars, aircraft, boats and the like.

What road trip do you dream about doing?…

Watch more videos

Harv1954
Harv1954 New Reader
4/28/20 2:14 p.m.

Not a trip of the same scope but after my 19 year old son and I watched the movie "The Flying Dutchmen" on Amazon Prime, he turned to me and suggested we take a father/son roadtrip. So we have set about making some plans for August - Tucson to the East Coast and return - a big circle - trying to mix up Interstate and some secondary roads to see the less than noteworthy places. He did say "we have to rent a convertible to do this..." Now looking forward to this trip. 

Colin Wood
Colin Wood Associate Editor
4/28/20 3:03 p.m.

In reply to Harv1954 :

That's really cool. In early March I actually helped my brother move from Florida to Los Angeles. We drove the whole way and managed to do it in three days (though if I were to do it again, I'd set aside a whole week). That drive was my first time experiencing that part of the country, and even though we stayed on I-10 the whole time, the scenery was still breathtaking.

Make sure you take lots of pictures, too!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vVRAnKJRjvptMB9Z1M6JhvaAVBt2DUu3bfBEAZqxXgFXcLUZ0zRFvqF7A2ZnmZvG