Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
1/21/10 6:39 p.m.

We held out Classic Motorsports tour today at the RM Auctions Arizona sale for 20 of our subscribers. Thank you all for coming out.

This year, RM ismoving to a full day sale with the first day being all British which fit with all of our readers interests nicely.

We had the opportunity to see many great cars on the tour and assisted a few readers with car purchase decisions.

Some of the neater cars we saw were one of the nicest MGC/gt we have seen, a number of Jaguar XKE's and XK's, a nice Austin Healey 100/4, a cruddy TR3a and so many nice Aston Martin's with my fav a DB6.

My favorite car of the group was a wonderful Alvis Cabriolet in left hand drive.

I will get some prices up as soon as the sale happens tonite. I am expecting there to be some record prices as well as some terrific deals. The pre sale estimates were very reasonable. If you see a car in AZ online let me know and I will try to get you some info on it. Look for a full report in the next issue of Classic.

Tom Heath
Tom Heath Marketing / Club Coordinator
1/22/10 8:29 a.m.

How was the weather on your end of the block? Sounds like some auctions in the area had some real trouble with the weather...

Tent collapse at Russo & Steele

Karl La Follette
Karl La Follette HalfDork
1/22/10 10:10 a.m.

http://www.azfamily.com/home/related/Clean-up-at-Russo-Steele-expected-to-begin-later-this-morning-82360617.html

wow http://www.azfamily.com/video/featured-videos/Russo-Steel-car-owners-still-not-allowed-in-to-assess-storm-damage-82364787.html

Tim Suddard
Tim Suddard Publisher
1/22/10 10:14 a.m.

We are okay and Joe made it through all this crap in the Edsel. We left the tents when it got real bad.

Andy Reid
Andy Reid Auction Editor
1/22/10 6:37 p.m.

Rodeo was hit very hard. They will be open tomorrow at 9 am and ready to go. We are all hoping that Drew can get it all taken care of.

The cars this year are Amazing at all the sales especially at RM, Golding and Russo. Prices are great with British cars especially. E types are at around 100k and most everything else is strong as well. The Healey 3000's are down quite a bit at 40-60k but the 100's are up.

The sports car economy looks strong to me.

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
vSfKfsUYigD2A70tEikU41EoRqVve53R0ylbDvMaMKatHT6W7DWKpw6Oz3GKEABl