The Staff of Motorsport Marketing
The Staff of Motorsport Marketing Writer
6/10/21 10:18 a.m.

This story starts simply enough, and similarly to so many tales born at the Classic Motorsports office: with a phone call from someone looking for a place to keep a car. 

“Hey, do you have any room in your shop?” was the request from Tim Suddard–a far-from-unusual query from…

Read the rest of the story

peter890
peter890 New Reader
8/9/21 5:51 p.m.

fab interior - two comments if I may:

- gearbox: the big question with a Ferrari gate is always (I speak from experience): "does 2nd gear crunch ?" - which usually is a result of someone shifting from 1st with a cold box and forcing it hard in to 2nd

- if thats a fitted car cover, perhaps it should never gone in to the dryer...

cheers

enderby
enderby New Reader
4/13/22 12:36 p.m.

Beware of taking a Ferrari thru a Taco Bell drive thru.  Some idiot in an SUV may decide to back up and hit you.

enderby
enderby New Reader
4/13/22 12:39 p.m.

dyerhaus
dyerhaus New Reader
4/13/22 12:58 p.m.

In reply to enderby :

My Ferrari prefers Chipotle. Less dangerous as there's no drive-thru there! wink

DFH328
DFH328
4/15/22 3:59 p.m.

Great article! I have had a 328 for years, and I mean years...Agree with your sentiment and observations about taking the car out.  Where I am, there are quite a few exotic cars (Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and Aston Martins, too), but at some point, the 328 became the car everyone could approach and talk about.  I love the car and would have another, but that's not the idea, I guess? 

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
nOVY7fMU8pMGaSRnMhD0jaysJZyJHVVwETTHDxMul1Jm6rre6tGDvUeA5v5temuL