Scott Lear
Scott Lear
6/8/09 11:59 a.m.

If you’ve taken a peek under the hood of any car built in the past decade, odds are you were greeted by a great big expanse of plastic bearing the manufacturer’s logo smack-dab in its middle. These covers serve a variety of purposes—hiding the potentially dirty bits of the drivetrain from the bliss…

Read the rest of the story

moggiedog
moggiedog New Reader
1/11/19 12:00 p.m.

What a visually attractive, unlikely swap that was beautifully done.  If Tim Suddard liked the driving, it must be a treat. Nice work Aaron. I'd love to see it next time I'm in Vermont.

mrichlen
mrichlen New Reader
4/17/20 10:19 a.m.

Wonderfully unique hot rod.  I quit reading about SBC and SBF swaps into anything and everything years ago.  At one time it was clever and unique but now too common to interest me. 

mgmike69
mgmike69 New Reader
4/17/20 2:12 p.m.

That is way to cool

Floating Doc (Forum Supporter)
Floating Doc (Forum Supporter) UltraDork
4/17/20 2:37 p.m.

One of the most beautiful engines, ever, and beautifully done.

Wow.

914Driver
914Driver MegaDork
4/18/20 3:36 p.m.

I saw that car at the Saratoga Auto Museum show!  Beautiful, neatly done, wonder if it's nose heavy.

noddaz
noddaz UltraDork
4/21/20 11:20 a.m.
914Driver said:

I saw that car at the Saratoga Auto Museum show!  Beautiful, neatly done, wonder if it's nose heavy.

As a result, only 55 percent of the car’s 1820 pounds rests on the front end. He assures us that with two people and a full tank of gas onboard, the balance is just about neutral.

There is your answer!

You'll need to log in to post.

Our Preferred Partners
3fDzP6vDpVSlYKLHE0RhNUTTmtSnNw1xbWKFnSKGK9L0aSM4MJjDZjmHIU8wtRsR